Civil Site Engineer
- Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia
RAWABI Holding Company
Operating in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East for over 30 years as one of the leading industrial players in the region and has activities in construction & engineering, oil & gas, petrochemical, utilities, power & electrical, telecommunication & IT, trading, and manufacturing. RAWABI Holding Company comprises various subsidiaries and several associated companies.
• Good experience and knowledge in the field
• Experience in designs and drawings.
• Participation during estimation.
• Dealing with clients.
• Able to control manpower, and manpower distribution among different activities .
• Able to prepare civil shop drawings & dilates
• Can analyses the drawing & calculate for the BOQ
• Can prepare construction schedule & report
• Having good personality & leadership
• Able to prepare materials schedule
• Having good filed knowledge of water proofing
• Having good knowledge of reinforced concrete / concrete repair
• Can prepare barbering & cutting schedule
• Capable to perform reporting.
• Managing construction projects.
• Ensuring equipment and procedures comply with safety regulations.
• Overseeing building work.
• Surveying sites.
• Making sure budgets, timescales and project specifications are met.
• Solving problems and providing technical advice.
• Checking and preparing site reports, designs and drawings.
• Liaising with other engineers, surveyors, clients and sub-contractors.
3-5 Years Experiences
University Degree in Civil Engineering
Fluent English, Native Arabic is preferable.
High level of Leadership, Collaboration, Team Management, and Time
All your personal information will be kept confidential.
P.O Box 79800