Seamen (Saudi Nationality Only)- RVOS
- Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia
Rawabi Holding Company
Operating in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East for over 30 years as one of the leading industrial players in the region and has activities in construction & engineering, oil & gas, petrochemical, utilities, power & electrical, telecommunication & IT, trading, and manufacturing. RAWABI Holding Company comprises various subsidiaries and several associated companies.
- Assists during loading and unloading of cargo, mooring and unmooring.
- Calls duty under a platform/rig during loading/unloading cargo, connect/disconnect hoses for water, fuel, mud and bring, etc.
- Assists during anchor handling/towing operation
- Stands navigation watch (during which he acts as look-out or helmsman), port and anchor watch, as per watch rotation agreed on.
- Monitors during stand by / anchor watches on the bridge the communication working frequency as well as emergency / distress bulletins and inform Master or Chief Officer immediately as necessary
- Assists in general housekeeping
- Assists in oiling / greasing of running equipment e.g. winches etc.
- Assists in chipping and painting
- Keeps the deck store and boatswain locker in order and tidy manner
- Executes measures to prevent and / or reduce pollution to the environment
- Ensure that all HSE policies of the Company and Client are adhered to.
- Ensure that all vessels' safety and lifesaving equipment are maintained properly and made readily available for emergency use by the crew.
- Ensure familiarize with and attend all shipboard drills and in event of a real emergency assist any passengers in need of assistance.
- Participate in safety meetings.
- Ensure that all marine activates carried out at on behalf of the Client comply with the Client's safety and procedural guidelines.
- Participate in and encourage Near Misses reporting among fellow workers in order to prevent eliminate accidents or injuries onboard.
- Ensure the vessel's Zero Loss Time Accident record is maintained by conducting all marine activities in a planned and safe manner.
- SMILE Cards contribution.
Communications and Working Relationships:
- Performs any other duties or carries any other responsibilities as directed by the Master or Chief Officer.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Minimum high school certificate
- He must be certified by Arab Academy for Science and Technology or equalivant certification
Certificates & Courses should have:
1.Personal Survival Techniques
2.Fire Prevention and Fire Fighting
3.Medical Emergency Basic Training (Elementary First Aid)
4.Personal Fafety and Social Responsibilities
Physical Requirements of the Job - If Applicable :
- The job will require travel locally and international
All your personal information will be kept confidential.
P.O Box 79800