2nd Officer (Saudi Nationality- Marine)
- Dammam, Saudi Arabia
Rawabi Holding Company
Operating in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East for over 30 years as one of the leading industrial players in the region and has activities in construction & engineering, oil & gas, petrochemical, utilities, power & electrical, telecommunication & IT, trading, and manufacturing. RAWABI Holding Company comprises various subsidiaries and several associated companies.
The main purpose of the 2nd Officer’s job is to manage the navigational operations, reports, equipment, supplies, maintenance and resources of the ship.
• Maintains all navigation equipment, publications, charts and prepares information for the bridge
• Ensures bridge electronics, navigational aids, alarm systems and lights are in good working order
• Plots voyage tracks for the Vessel Master’s approval
• Ensures all required flags are aboard and in good condition
• Stands as bridge watch and is in charge of a navigational team
• Trains all watch personnel on bridge on safe navigational practices and on the proper use of navigational equipment
• Responsible for the operational readiness of all rig crews, underway replenishment gear, all running and standing gear, and the stowage and condition of the cargo
• Promotes and disseminates a positive health and safety culture and ensures the health, safety and welfare of self and others
• Ensures employee health and safety programs and guidelines are developed, regularly maintained, implemented and complied with
• Identifies any Health, Safety or Environmental risks and recommends and implements measures and solutions to mitigate these risks
• Performs miscellaneous tasks as assigned by his/her direct Manager
• National Certificate of Competency (Unlimited Master’s license) plus all applicable STCW 95 certificates
• Diploma from an accredited maritime training school or facility
• Minimum three years’ experience as a 2nd Officer aboard a vessel
• Supreme leadership and decision making skills along with ability to work under pressure in multicultural environment
• Computer literacy, including knowledge of MS office applications and basic software applications .ERP knowledge is a plus.
• Previous experience in the GCC is a plus, especially if the experience was in Saudi Arabia
• English fluency is a must; Arabic language is a plus
All your personal information will be kept confidential.
P.O Box 79800