H2S Specialist- Saudi Nationality Only
- Dammam, Saudi Arabia
Rawabi Holding Company
Operating in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East for over 30 years as one of the leading industrial players in the region and has activities in construction & engineering, oil & gas, petrochemical, utilities, power & electrical, telecommunication & IT, trading, and manufacturing. RAWABI Holding Company comprises various subsidiaries and several associated companies.
This generalist position includes assisting operating companies with the implementation of their occupational health & safety standards and industry recommended practices. This is attained through and by United Safety’s policy, standards, procedures and management direction. This is conducted in a variety of environments in the petroleum industry especially well drilling, servicing & completion operations.
1. Plans, organizes, controls required activities with on-site client representative(s) Well operations. Including: identifying and implementing client & company site specific requirements; obtains consensus for the planning and implementing of contingencies, drills and required daily work activities; coordinates and accounts for the deployment of company personnel and equipment; handles arrival and departure to location for the specific reality of knowing where everybody is; inspects & tests plans, equipment & systems ongoing to ensure required response quality.
2. Installs and dismantles various safety equipment. Including: loading and transporting equipment to the worksite; strategically places required equipment for rapid response (positioned appropriately) including: cascade systems, air lines, manifolds, breathing apparatuses, gas detection systems, barriers, signs and briefing areas.
3. Ensures operational readiness of various equipment and testing systems to confirm response quality. Including: breathing apparatuses, cascade systems, electronic and tube type gas detectors & systems, various small hand tools.
4. Inspects routinely by testing equipment as per company standards Including: following maintenance standards, evaluating equipment condition, keeping accurate documentation, function testing equipment, performing disassembly, reassembly, cleaning, disinfecting in accordance with company procedure.
5. Problem solves. Including: identifying, assessing and correcting problems; keeping accurate documentation; preventing problem reoccurrence; trouble shooting equipment; solving problems within personal limitations.
6. Communicates effectively. Including: completing required reports and forms (accurately and timely); follows procedures and directions; exercising listening and speaking skills, proper and effective communication with client and company personals.
7. Exercises interpersonal skills. Including: leading others and representing the company; supervising and training company and client personnel; interacting with client representatives, crews, co-workers; tolerating and negotiating diplomatically with others; dealing with and analysing situations.
Works safely. Understanding and applying: company and client policies and procedures; industry practices & fundamental safety regulation; emergency response plans; specific job operations and equipment, providing and promoting safety on-site. Conducting: drills, rescues, inspections & tests, site hazard assessments and meetings on-site; wearing required personal protective equipment.
1. Respond to a H2S release and execute emergency rescue
2. Actively Participates in Pre-Job / Tailgate Meetings
3. Exercises inter personal skills
4. Well site duties & responsibilities as per SOP
5. Complete daily reports and other paperwork
6. Performs on-site hazard/risk assessments and JSA.
7. Meets/exceeds costumer expectations
Visitor / Crew & Service Personnel Response Strategy (Well site Briefing)
Diploma / Degree , highs school
• H2S emergency response systems, theory, planning and activation
• Personnel Protection Strategy & Equipment Deployments
• Company new hire training program
• Safe Operating Procedures Training, Theory, Application/Exam
• Company Policy & On Site Mission
• Preparing and Conducting Safety Meetings Training Module
• Equipment Maintenance Systems
• Understanding the Rig and its components
• Operational QA/QC & Incident/Accident Reporting & Procedures
• Primary Shop Systems and Process
• Primary Breathing Air System Theory and Application
• Cascade and Compression Systems Training Module
All your personal information will be kept confidential.
P.O Box 79800