- Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia
Rawabi Holding Company
Operating in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East for over 30 years as one of the leading industrial players in the region and has activities in construction & engineering, oil & gas, petrochemical, utilities, power & electrical, telecommunication & IT, trading, and manufacturing. RAWABI Holding Company comprises various subsidiaries and several associated companies.
The chief accountant is responsible for all financial activities, preparing profit and loss statements report for each business unit and applying accounting principles and procedures
· Supervising the routine accounting task in the department on day to day basis.
· Supervising ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end closing.
· Ensuring all monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports are submitted on time.
· Ensuring accurate and timely processing of payroll.
· Performs the monthly, financial reconciliation for selected general ledger account, suppliers and inter-Group.
· Coordinate with MRCU for monthly, quarterly and annual reconciliation of investment portfolio.
· Coordinate with treasury department for recording of monthly interest on intergroup loans and current account balances and issuing the debit/credit note accordingly.
· Responsible for the management of fixed assets which included proper accounting, reconciliation, tagging and physical verifications.
· Ensuring timely reconciliation of bank on monthly basis.
· Provide support and training of subordinate staff as required.
Coordinate with external auditors to ensure that an annual audit is completed on time.
Communications and Working Relationships
· In terms of Management Reporting;
· Works with the Management Reporting & Centralizing Accounting Unit Head (if in the Head Office) or with the Delocalized Financial Officer if in a BU) in all matters related to Management Reporting.
· In terms of Financial Accounting:
· Interfaces with the Accountant(s) of the Head Office and the Delocalized Financial Officers of the BUs on all aspects of general/financial accounting
· Works with the Verification Unit Head in all matters related to Financial Accounting
· Interfaces with auditors for all matters related to financial audit
· Interfaces with Zakat/Tax manager for all matters related to tax
· In respect of operations:
· Communicating with project management.
· Communicating with vendors/customers.
· Works with the senior accounting management reporting.
· In respect of Head Office:
Communication with head office to deliver project documents and also to get technical direction.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Qualifications
· MS in accounting or finance with knowledge of:
· Accepted accounting practices and principles
· Economic principles
· Auditing practices and principles
· Applicable laws, codes and regulations
· Strong skills/ability in:
· Attention to detail and accuracy
· Problem analysis/problem-solving
· Judgment and pro-activity
· Supervision/Planning, Organizing/ scheduling and monitoring
· Diploma or college degree on accounting
· Accounting experience between 3 to 7 years. Preferable in a constructions related environment.
· Computer literacy with experience in MSWord, Excel. Prefer prior knowledge in ERP computing.
· The ability to function efficiency on a jobsite essential.
Sound communication skills (in English and Arabic)
All your personal information will be kept confidential.
P.O Box 79800