CNC Programmer (Saudi Nationality Only)
- Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia
Rawabi Holding Company
Operating in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East for over 30 years as one of the leading industrial players in the region and has activities in construction & engineering, oil & gas, petrochemical, utilities, power & electrical, telecommunication & IT, trading, and manufacturing. RAWABI Holding Company comprises various subsidiaries and several associated companies.
1. Job Purpose
To Program & operate CNC machine.
2. Principal Accountabilities
- Receive the Production documents from CNC Engineer.
- Review the Drgs & inform to the CNC Engineer if any Discrepancy noted.
- Do the nesting according to the DXF files from Engineering team / Fabrication
- Prepare the sheet cutting list according to actual nesting; submit the same to CNC
- Monitor the Job progress & report to CNC Engineer.
- Minimize the rework & wastage through proper nesting, if any same to be reported
to CNC Engineer.
- Prepare the necessary quality documents as per procedure.
- After the completion of each Project, submit the completion report with man Hrs
consumption & lessons learned.
- Follow all safety instructions.
- Follows all applicable procedures and work instructions.
- Set-up and operate CNC machines in case of requirement.
- Monitor machine for proper operation and watching for irregularities for the first piece.
- Inspect product quality to ensure conformance to approved drawings, for the first piece.
- Maintain list of tools and dies.
3. Communications and Working Relationships
To perform the above activities
4.Knowledge,Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or Equivalent
- Ability to read and understand fabrication drawings.
- At least 1-2 years experience in CNC Machine Operation, preferably Trumpf machines Software.
- Computer literate, preferable AutoCAD.
- Appetite to learn new techniques and implement.
- Shall be industrious and adaptable to job requirements.
All your personal information will be kept confidential.
P.O Box 79800