Junior Media Planner TV (Zenith)
- C/ d'Aragó, Barcelona, Spain
Zenith is a leading global media agency and is one of the agency brands within Publicis Groupe. We are dedicated to creating a sustainable advantage for our clients, providing them with a quantifiable return from their communications investment that outstrips their competitors. Our focus on ROI ensures that clients' budgets are invested, not simply spent. We believe the most important consideration for any campaign is a demonstrably effective outcome. We are committed to developing close partnerships with all our clients and to delivering a service that always exceeds expectations.
Are you looking to join an agency who blend data and technology to solve complex challenges for our clients? Do you want to understand how behavioural insights can be drawn from data, and how this can impact a programmatic strategy? If your passionate about the marriage of data and digital, and the prospect of building a career in that space then we want to hear from you! You’ll learn from the best and you’ll teach the best, if this sounds like you and you’ve got something to bring, come and join us!
To learn more, visit https://www.zenithmedia.com/
We are on the search of a Media Planner with strong knowledge of both online and offline advertising campaigns. You would be responsible for planning, negotiating and executing media plans. The ideal candidate must be able to manage day-to-day planning and analysis while maintaining strong relationships with publishers and partner agencies.
How you’d spend your day:
- Gaining a thorough understanding of the client’s business and using this to develop outstanding On-Off media strategy proposals, alongside the Account Manager.
- Ensuring that the media strategy proposals are translated into cost efficient, ‘on brief’ media plans by the Investment teams whilst remaining within agreed budget levels.
- Developing strong relationships and working successfully with multiple partner agencies and client contacts.
- Monitoring performance of all media and developing rationale explaining results for clients.
- Understanding all elements of the planning cycle, clearly communicating stages and adapting for various clients.
- Conferring with media representatives to evaluate best optimum use of budgeted funds to achieve marketing and sales objectives.
- Maintaining close contact with media representatives to keep abreast of current data pertaining to their properties and the markets they serve.
- Around 1-2 years of experience in Media Planning. Some lack of experience can be compensated if there is a good knowledge of terminology, motivation to learn.
- Knowledge of the tools/advertising market sources (ComScore, Google Trends, Kantar, Galileo -AIMC, EGM-, Tom Micro, Infoadex, Mecos, OJD, etc.).
- Ease of dealing with partners and coworkers.
- Knowledge in the different phases of planning: research, strategy, tactic, negotiation, buying, following-up, optimization and invoicing.
- Knowledge in statistics and database will be valued.
We think you’re awesome if you:
- Are proficient in English (B2 or more).
- Have offline media planning knowledge and heave users of media planning’ tools.
- Know and use all digital disciplines: Display, SEM, SEO, Affiliation, Social, Programmatic.
- Have knowledge in statistics and database will be valued.
- Bachelor’s degree with coursework in Advertising Marketing.
- Have experience in offline and online planning.
• Acknowledge and commit to comply with our internal procedures intending to prevent bribery and corruption.
• Show special awareness and embrace our compliance culture, especially in matters related to anti-bribery and anti-corruption.
• Be a role model and lead by example complying with the Business Unit internal procedures, including those regarding the Bribery and Corruption Management Framework.