Digital Media Supervisor
- 40 East Verdugo Avenue, Burbank, CA
At Zenith we are dedicated to creating a sustainable advantage for our clients, providing them with a quantifiable return from their communications investment that outstrips their competitors. Our focus on ROI ensures that clients' budgets are invested, not simply spent. We believe the most important consideration for any campaign is a demonstrably effective outcome. We are committed to developing close partnerships with all our clients and to delivering a service that always exceeds expectations.
Above all, we know that ideas and imaginative solutions are vital to make our clients' brands stand out from the crowd; connecting with consumers in a striking and persuasive manner.
This position requires a highly motivated, entrepreneurial person to lead the day to day management of the TikTok account, overseeing digital plan development and all aspects of execution. This individual will develop/ deliver/ inspire Zenith’s vision of Live ROI as a mantra and help champion that spirit to their team, while positioning Zenith Media as an Interactive strategy leader.
- Guide & drive media strategies for TikTok and help to set overall objectives
- Build, maintain and grow client relationships and client business
- Responsible for the oversight, authorship and presentation of media documents (timelines, POVs, RFPs, plans, agreements, client memos, and correspondence from within and outside the agency)
- Supervise, direct and review the development and implementation of specified media plans by planners and assistants
- Perform in-depth target analysis activities including analyzing site information and demographics particular to client needs
- Perform scheduled optimization efforts for online media campaigns as well as troubleshooting, ad delivery, and ad performance
- Lead client presentations and media meetings and providing timely insight into media performance
- Ensure key information is provided to team in a timely manner including any client issues, internal agency issues, vendor issues, etc
- Provide and/or guide strategic input for all plans internally and externally
- Help set negotiation strategies
- Build and maintain relationships with media publishers and internal agency counterparts
- Understand and adopt new media trends and/or processes for clients and for Zenith Media
- Maintain a knowledge of all ad serving platforms across account
- Assist in developing Zenith Media team members into highly respected and trusted team members by helping to grow their skill-sets and thought-processes
- Motivate, develop, train and help to evaluate team members
- B.A. or B.S. in Marketing, Advertising or Related field
- Entertainment experience preferred
- 3+ years of experience in media buying/planning experience
- Experience planning digital campaigns for products in both the B2C and B2B space and ability to confidently present these to clients both on the phone and in-person
- Must have excellent verbal/written communication skills, interpersonal skills, detail-orientation, follow-though skills
- Must have strong analytical, research, and quantitative skills
- Must be hard-working, resourceful and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills, formulas, v-lookup, conditional formats, pivot tables, etc.
- Must possess/develop a strong understanding of the technology marketplace including awareness of key publishers, products and trends.
- Experience with Prisma and DCM preferred
- Experience with Research tools such as Nielsen, Comscore preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.