Negotiator, Digital Investment
- 40 East Verdugo Avenue, Burbank, CA
At Zenith we are dedicated to creating a sustainable advantage for our clients, providing them with a quantifiable return from their communications investment that outstrips their competitors. Our focus on ROI ensures that clients' budgets are invested, not simply spent. We believe the most important consideration for any campaign is a demonstrably effective outcome. We are committed to developing close partnerships with all our clients and to delivering a service that always exceeds expectations.
Above all, we know that ideas and imaginative solutions are vital to make our clients' brands stand out from the crowd; connecting with consumers in a striking and persuasive manner.
This position requires a highly motivated person to lead the day-to-day execution activating digital strategic plan development and all aspects of implementation for the TikTok brand.
- Assist with planning and implementation for client accounts across digital media
- Plays a leading role in all aspects of campaign management including vendor liaison and reporting
- Training/Support for Assistant Planners in billing, reporting, trafficking, analytics and research
- Assist in presentation of data, insights and media to clients
- Intimate knowledge of consumer habits & touchpoints, i.e. magazine, digital mobile, social, video
- Craft knowledgeable and relevant POVs that assess media opportunities and place appropriate value
- Manage Vendor Billing: insertion orders, monthly billing reports, discrepancy resolution, and reconciliations
- Assist Supervisor in negotiation of Buys, Makegoods, Positioning, Value Add Negotiations
- Draw actionable insights off syndicated data from Nielsen, Comscore, Strategy, TNS, adrelevance and Quantcast
- Build relationships with vendors to analyze value and applicability of media vehicles for client media plan
- Create dynamic presentations that effectively communicate to our clients
- Maintain a knowledge of all ad serving platforms across platform: Medialets, Vindico, DFA
- Prepare and deliver buying and or digital trafficking specs and guidelines
- Conquer Magazine Positioning Reports
- Continuously search for opportunities to be positive and to share the positive side to every situation
- B.A. or B.S., preferably in Marketing, Advertising, or Data Science
- 2+ years of media buying/planning experience
- Agency experience highly preferred
- Experience planning digital campaigns and ability to confidently present these to clients both on the phone and in-person
- Must have excellent verbal/written communication skills, interpersonal skills, detail-orientation, follow-though skills
- Must have strong analytical, research, and quantitative skills
- Must be hard-working, resourceful and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills, formulas, v-lookup, conditional formats, pivot tables, etc
- Must possess/develop a strong understanding of the technology marketplace including awareness of key publishers, products and trends
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.