Client Accounting Executive
- Wood Lane, London, United Kingdom
We help brands make BOLD MOVES
Nowadays, brands want rapid, spectacular growth and they expect media to deliver it.
Clients used to give us media briefs that said “deliver 80% awareness” or “give me an impactful Christmas campaign.”
Now we hear
“Take me from 4th to 1st in my category”
“Help me grow 10% in a market declining 10%”
“Make me the most loved brand in my industry”
These are huge asks of media, that can’t be met through tweaking the media plan of two years ago.
Decades of advertising research prove that without a big change, large brands stay large and small brands stay small.
This is why Zenith help brands make BOLD MOVES.
Bold moves are big, brave changes to media strategy, delivering more impact for brands and more value for consumers.
Bold moves are backed up with a solid forecast – they are a better path to growth.
Bold moves build a partnership – we believe in this approach so much we link our growth to your success.
Bold Moves bring bigger ROI
This approach works for our clients, our people and consumers – it’s why we are recognised as the UK’s best media agency.
- Provide support and regular reporting to Clients to assist with budget management and PO control
- Maintain a good operating knowledge of finance and trading systems and understand how the two connect to provide support and guidance
- Manage and review prepayment/onebill reconciliation and cash balances on account
- Book Fees and maintain system client commissions in line with contract
- Follow all group audit requirements and assist with the provision of any documentation requested during internal, external or client audits.
- Work with Agency teams for timely investigation and resolution of queries (Billing, Payable, Receivable)
- High attention to detail
- Ability to organise and prioritise tasks, and manage workload effectively
- Strong excel skills
- Communicate clearly, verbally and in writing, to wide group of people
- Proactive and self-motivated, especially when dealing with new / challenging situations
- Confidence with IT systems, and prior experience of media finance systems desirable (Including, but not limited to; MediaOcean (DDS), Prisma or SAP)
At Zenith UK, we believe that fostering an inclusive culture where all talent can thrive makes our company stronger. It enables a greater idea exchange, which fosters innovation and creativity, and enriches our perspective.We are committed to Publicis Groupe’s wide variety of talent engagement and inclusion programming, and encourage our people to take an active role in continuing to drive positive change within our agency.