- 40 Water Street, Boston, MA
Digitas is the Connected Marketing agency, built on the principle that there are better ways for brands to connect with people. We leverage comprehensive data, technology, creative, media and strategy capabilities to deliver Media-Fueled Creativity via connected Solutions that include Connected Campaigns, Social Marketing, Brand Experience, CRM & Loyalty, and Marketing Transformation. A Leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Global Marketing Agencies for six consecutive years, Digitas serves the world’s leading brands through a global network comprised of more than 4,000 employees across over 30 countries and 50 offices. For more information visit www.digitas.com.
What you’ll do:
There’s no “day to day” in your job because every day is a new medium, a new message and a new chance to make brilliant creative, but here are a few things you can be expected to deliver consistently.
- Remarkable leadership in bringing to life the concept, design, and execution of groundbreaking visual solutions for integrated, cross-channel initiatives – including large Web initiatives, online advertising & digital marketing.
- Admirable management and mentorship – together with the Creative Director, you’ll evaluate copywriters and associates and inspire them to produce work even better than they thought possible
- A masterful ability to leverage and optimize relevant resources and ensure that projects stay on task & on brief
A keen understanding of the needs, motivations and aspirations of your audiences, so that you can speak to them in the most effective, compelling, engaging way possible
We’re looking for a senior copywriter who is a powerhouse thinker and writer, and inspirational leader, and a delight to work with, which usually includes:
Five to seven years of strong work experience in a creative agency – and a killer book that highlights the amazing work you’ve done
- Mastery in developing copy for large cross-channel and/or direct-marketing initiatives across media, both online and off
- Energy, a sense of humor, and an open & curious mind (yes, these things really do matter)
- Communication skills that leave no room for questions or angst – you’re straightforward, you’re candid and, above all, you’re thoughtful & kind
- A willingness to travel as needed (hey, new places, new faces, new ideas – right?)
Got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
Digitas is an equal opportunity employer.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.