Paid Social Account Manager
- Wood Lane, London, United Kingdom
We help brands make BOLD MOVES
Nowadays, brands want rapid, spectacular growth and they expect media to deliver it.
Clients used to give us media briefs that said “deliver 80% awareness” or “give me an impactful Christmas campaign.”
Now we hear
“Take me from 4th to 1st in my category”
“Help me grow 10% in a market declining 10%”
“Make me the most loved brand in my industry”
These are huge asks of media, that can’t be met through tweaking the media plan of two years ago.
Decades of advertising research prove that without a big change, large brands stay large and small brands stay small.
This is why Zenith help brands make BOLD MOVES.
Bold moves are big, brave changes to media strategy, delivering more impact for brands and more value for consumers.
Bold moves are backed up with a solid forecast – they are a better path to growth.
Bold moves build a partnership – we believe in this approach so much we link our growth to your success.
Bold Moves bring bigger ROI
This approach works for our clients, our people and consumers – it’s why we are recognised as the UK’s best media agency.
We are looking for an ambitious and highly motivated account manager with a deep understanding of paid social to join our wonderful H&M team! The team is exciting, dynamic and is looking for like-minded + skilled professional to join!
You will be highly organised and possess strong communication skills to thrive in a fast pace environment. Experience across brand, customer acquisition, and direct response campaigns would be a key requirement to succeed in this role.
- End-to-end campaign planning and execution, ensuring we deliver excellent campaign across multiple layers (prospecting and retargeting) to meet the cost share & revenue target
- Provide strategic support to designated key clients and strategic markets. Be the first point of contact
- Ensure your team delivers a high standard of work across day-to-day planning, reporting, optimization, communication, billing, reconciliation and all other tasks required as part of running the account.
- Collaborate with publishers and platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest
- Own line-by-line media planning
- Monitor progression and upskill junior team members (Account Execs and Senior Execs). First point of contact and provide pastoral care for the team (concern, problem solving, etc)
To ensure this role is the correct fit for you, we ask that you match up with the following skillset
- Solid experiene within a paid social team
- Experienced in planning, managing and activating large-scale brand and direct response campaigns.
- Advanced knowledge of Facebook family of apps, Twitter, Pinterest and Snapchat.
- Proven client management experience.
- Familiarity with the principles of common attribution models, understands the current industry challenges around measurement and can confidently articulate the limitations of third party measurement solutions.
At Zenith UK, we believe that fostering an inclusive culture where all talent can thrive makes our company stronger. It enables a greater idea exchange, which fosters innovation and creativity, and enriches our perspective. We are committed to Publicis Groupe’s wide variety of talent engagement and inclusion programming, and encourage our people to take an active role in continuing to drive positive change within our agency.