- Wood Ln, London W12, UK
We help brands make BOLD MOVES
Nowadays, brands want rapid, spectacular growth and they expect media to deliver it.
Clients used to give us media briefs that said “deliver 80% awareness” or “give me an impactful Christmas campaign.”
Now we hear
“Take me from 4th to 1st in my category”
“Help me grow 10% in a market declining 10%”
“Make me the most loved brand in my industry”
These are huge asks of media, that can’t be met through tweaking the media plan of two years ago.
Decades of advertising research prove that without a big change, large brands stay large and small brands stay small.
This is why Zenith help brands make BOLD MOVES.
Bold moves are big, brave changes to media strategy, delivering more impact for brands and more value for consumers.
Bold moves are backed up with a solid forecast – they are a better path to growth.
Bold moves build a partnership – we believe in this approach so much we link our growth to your success.
Bold Moves bring bigger ROI
This approach works for our clients, our people and consumers – it’s why we are recognised as the UK’s best media agency.
- Working with the Apex ops and digital teams to ensure you have all information needed ready for month-end reconciliation and forecasting
- Creating agency and vendor billings sheets within excel at month-end including booking information and previous month’s delivery/spend
- Contacting vendors on a monthly basis to check booking detail and delivery/spends for the previous month
- Checking details provided for inaccuracies, before providing information to agencies
- Liaising with agency teams to confirm previous month’s delivery/spend, ensuring we are aligned and resolving any queries before the reconciliation deadline
- Creation of the digital finance tracker for finance to bill agencies and pay invoices
- Checking and accepting agency bookings against digital finance tracker – spends should align with the detail we have already shared
- Updating and reconciling vendor spends each month in order that we can pay invoices
- Investigating and resolving agency and vendor queries in a timely manner, knowing when to escalate
- Cultivating and maintaining relationships with vendors, Apex ops/digital/finance and agency teams
- Excellent math’s and numeracy skills
- Able to work with large data sets
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail is essential
- Organised and capable of working independently, as well as part of a team
- Able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment and complete tasks accurately
- Can assimilate information quickly and adhere to processes/best practices
- Exceptional time management & prioritisation skills
- Confident in Microsoft Office Excel
At Zenith UK, we believe that fostering an inclusive culture where all talent can thrive makes our company stronger. It enables a greater idea exchange, which fosters innovation and creativity, and enriches our perspective. We are committed to Publicis Groupe’s wide variety of talent engagement and inclusion programming, and encourage our people to take an active role in continuing to drive positive change within our agency.