- 384 Northyards Boulevard NW, Atlanta, GA
At Zenith we are dedicated to creating a sustainable advantage for our clients, providing them with a quantifiable return from their communications investment that outstrips their competitors. Our focus on ROI ensures that clients' budgets are invested, not simply spent. We believe the most important consideration for any campaign is a demonstrably effective outcome. We are committed to developing close partnerships with all our clients and to delivering a service that always exceeds expectations.
Above all, we know that ideas and imaginative solutions are vital to make our clients' brands stand out from the crowd; connecting with consumers in a striking and persuasive manner.
• Write application and database code based on business requirements or user stories, architectural requirements, and existing code.
• Use advanced SQL queries and stored procedures.
• Ownership of the whole data life cycle.
• Design, development, and enhancement of data models.
• Responsible for system performance of the data tier and the reliability of data feeds across the enterprise system.
• Modify and improve data engineering processes to handle ever larger, more complex, and more types of data sources and pipelines.
• Work as part of the data processing team and on performance tuning and optimization, query optimization, index tuning, caching, buffer tuning and data archiving strategies.
• Estimate and plan development work, track and report on task progress, and deliver work on schedule.
• Write ad-hoc queries based on schema knowledge for various application requirements
• Contribute to operational support documentation.
• Bachelor's degree in information technology, computer science, or related field.
• Advanced SQL coding, tuning and query optimization, especially within cloud-based data warehouses MS Azure and Amazon Redshift.
• Solid ETL Experience using various tools: SSIS, Altyrex, AWS Glue, etc.
• Professional or academic experience working with large data sets for conducting quantitative analysis.
• Excellent communication skills. Ability to speak and write professionally.
• Ability and comfort with presenting work by phone or within small groups.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Ability to service clients, partners and internal stakeholders by understand their needs, translating those needs into creative solutions, and delivering on those solutions with diligence and a sense of urgency.
• Self-motivated and a self-starter with strong ability to multitask projects/tasks effectively.
• Digital media experience, particularly experience working in ad tech industry with a data-centric role plus.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.