Performance Creative Project Manager
- 40 Chancery Ln, London WC2A 1JA, UK
Starcom is the Human Experience Company; we believe that our clients’ competitive advantage lies in understanding people better, and acting on that understanding faster than the competition.
The future lies in bringing together media, creativity and data to create powerful experiences that will drive faster growth. We are the flagship Publicis Media agency to do this through our Power of One client teams that span clients such as Stellantis, P&G, Samsung, P&O and Visa.
We work differently to most agencies and base many of our models on consultancy ways of working to build a more agile workforce in this hybrid world. We complement our account teams with Squads – small teams that work for a short period to solve a specific brief. We hold cross discipline Sprints to crack client briefs at speed. These processes are designed to fuel high performance and fast results through collaboration.
Even in this most challenging period, Starcom has had an exceptional 12 months. We have welcomed brilliant clients such as Stellantis, Ferrero, Axa, KP Snacks and E.ON into the fold. Our client satisfaction scores are among the highest in the market, significantly above agency norms. We place a huge focus on our team and have driven flagship D&I and L&D programmes within Publicis Media; our goal is to help every individual reach their fullest potential and we encourage everyone to make “Brave Plays” in how they approach their work and their own career development. As a result, we have an exceptionally energised and committed talent base, all of us proud of our welcoming and supportive culture, as evidenced by our recognition as one of Campaign’s Best Places to Work in 2021.
Starcom operates in over 100 markets across the world. We have very close ties to our global HQ in Chicago who encourage learning and sharing best practice with our colleagues around the world. We are part of Publicis Groupe.
The Performance Creative Project Manager will be the lead client partner supporting the needs of a cross functional team of Makers and Media Mgrs. To enable speed and agility, the team will be flat so the Account Supervisor should be hands-on and capable of understanding advertising performance data, project planning, brief writing, and presenting great digital creative.
- Works with clients to clearly identify business objectives, target, testing priorities, and include within briefs.
- Offers insights based on marketing and industry expertise while learning the client’s organization and decision-making process.
- Represents the client internally, partnering with the creative maker and media performance team to ensure successful execution while delivering results that meet or exceed objectives.
- Seeks new business opportunities and finds opportunities for innovation on current accounts.
- Conceive, manage, and guide team in improving project processes within a cycle of consistent review and improvement.
- Ensure projects are delivered as planned: on-time, within scope and budget, and are to exacting quality.
- BA / BS or equivalent experience.
- Highly collaborative, self-motivated, persistently meeting problems head-on, and work well in constantly shifting demands.
- Leveraged advertising testing methodologies/vendors such as Millward Brown Digital, Ipsos, Optimizely and is comfortable with data providers such as eMarketer, Mintel, SimilarWeb
- Excellent organizational skills, can help draft clear project plans and can multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Starcom is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation or gender identity. We are committed to providing reasonable adjustments for employees with disabilities and for candidates in our application process. If you need assistance or adjustment due to a disability, please contact us.