SVP, Finance Director
- 375 Hudson St, New York, NY 10014, USA
At Zenith we are dedicated to creating a sustainable advantage for our clients, providing them with a quantifiable return from their communications investment that outstrips their competitors. Our focus on ROI ensures that clients' budgets are invested, not simply spent. We believe the most important consideration for any campaign is a demonstrably effective outcome. We are committed to developing close partnerships with all our clients and to delivering a service that always exceeds expectations.
Above all, we know that ideas and imaginative solutions are vital to make our clients' brands stand out from the crowd; connecting with consumers in a striking and persuasive manner.
We are looking for a Commercial Director who can provide financial oversight and management for a portfolio of clients, minimize exposure to negative profitability and cash flow and be involved in critical process improvement projects. You’ll be a key business partner and work closely with senior leadership to support client and regional finance requests.
• Lead annual resourcing and fee negotiations for client portfolio.
• Supervise monthly close process.
• Manage cash flow projections, account billing and receivables.
• Participate in client and internal audits as necessary.
• Develop pricing and staffing plans in line with client team strategy and scope of work.
• Ensure the timeliness, accuracy and reliability of financial reporting to clients as well as within the agency.
• Lead annual and quarterly forecast process.
• Review and analyze key financial metrics including profitability drivers.
• Manage employee utilization in order to ensure maximum staff efficiencies across the agency.
• Ability to explain and translate financial reports to client leads.
• Resolve issues with areas of potential negative financial exposure.
• Partner with client leads and provide sound financial advice to solve business issues.
• Assist in the overall management of TWC targets.
• CPA Required
• 8-10 years of increasing Finance or Accounting experience.
• Ability to create overall efficiency that benefits the agency and clients.
• Excellent communication, time management and organizational skills.
• Strong financial analysis background, project management & interpersonal communication skills
• Strong understanding of accounting concepts
• Team player and ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.