Associate Director, Content Strategy
- 40 Water St, Boston, MA 02109, USA
Digitas is The Connected Marketing Agency, committed to helping brands better connect with people through Truth. Connection. Wonder. With diverse expertise in data, strategy, creative, media, and tech, we work across capabilities and continents to make better connections and achieve ambitious outcomes through ideas that excite, provoke, and inspire. Curious and fully transparent, we are always examining real human behavior to create authentic connections—between brands and consumers, clients and partners, and ideas and outcomes. Digitas has 3,500 employees across 21 countries and 34 offices, with an extended network via Publicis Media of over 23,500 employees present in more than 100 countries worldwide. To connect with Digitas or learn more, visit www.digitas.com.
Associate Director, Content Strategy
We are the connected marketing agency, a full-service agency with modern creative & media, data, and technology services all under one roof.
We are connected in the way we think and the way we work. At the heart of our company are great people that we call Unicorns. Our Unicorns are open, bold, and curious and love to solve complex problems for clients in unique ways.
We’re looking for an Associate Director, Content Strategy who offers inventive thinking, self-motivation and the experience necessary to publish content to our clients' multi-channel platforms. You'll work cross-functionally with a team of Experience Designers, Content Curators, Creatives and Technology professionals.
Tasks and responsibilities include:
- Engage client stakeholders across lanes of business and partner agencies in sourcing content.
- Develop editorial calendar/recommend new content initiatives based on strategic gaps in current mix.
- Provide direction, guidelines, specifications and examples that will facilitate the flow of production-ready content for digital content publishing.
- Develop recommendations and solutions that address client content problems -- from creation to the platforms where it is distributed and consumed. Recommend processes for delivering effective content at the scale and cadence required by the business.
- Editorial gap analysis and sourcing
- Content types, formats and structure
- Information architecture, user journeys, usability of the site experience
- Workflows for content publishing
- Work with technical team to plan and execute enhancements to CMS and other applications in the technology architecture. Includes translation of client business objectives into requirement.
- Support project management/client teams in the design of workflows for publishing high volumes of content at required cadence.
- Lead and collaborate with other teams in the execution of user research, as needed.
- Collaborate with technical teams to troubleshoot and resolve content issues in CMS and on live production environment.
- Participate in content planning and content strategy for site and associated channels:
- Collaboration with internal teams across disciplines (Creative, Account Management, etc.)
- Contribute to documentation of strategy and POV during the content planning process
- Contribute to planning for site enhancements and new functionality (in collaboration with technical and client teams).
- Contribute to deliverables for “special projects” – examples:
- Governance, content for new platforms such as wearables or the “Internet of Things,” high-profile client campaigns, integration of social content, site migrations, RWD, personalization, dynamic content, partnerships and 3rd party content sourcing, etc.
- Maintain high quality on creative and presentation deliverables
Great candidates often have:
- Four year degree
- 7+ years of related experience
- Experience with taxonomy, metadata and tagging for digital content management
- Robust digital content experience
- Mastery of interactivity and the Web
- Basic understanding of front end development technologies
- Familiarity with common social platforms
- Ability to multi-task and work efficiently under pressure
- Creative agency experience
- Availability to travel as needed
Got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
Digitas is an equal opportunity employer.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.