- 384 Northyards Boulevard NW, Atlanta, GA
We are a room full of high performers in Atlanta and remote locations who operate at a global scale.
We're looking for an amazing Data Engineer with a series of conflicting personality traits.
· A friendly person with a can-do, customer service attitude
· Who has the discipline to remain focused on long term goals
· Who loves modern data solutions like data lakes
· Who will not get a pouty lip when asked to work with the occasional Excel file
The Data Engineer must possess very strong technical and problem-solving skills. Candidates display the ability to work under pressure with aggressive deadlines, prioritize projects and maintain focus in the face of sudden-onset technical issues and client-facing situations. The individual must have a positive attitude, strong collaboration skills, a passion for lean process and agile methodology and should be an innovative, creative, quick-thinking fast learner and team player with a strong customer-service focus. Finally, the Data Engineer should have the ability to work independently with minimal direction, but not be afraid to ask for help when needed.
This position will be responsible for expanding and optimizing our data and data pipeline architecture, as well as optimizing data flow and collection for cross functional teams. The ideal candidate is an experienced data wrangler who enjoys optimizing data systems and building them from the ground up. The Data Engineer will support our data analysts and business stakeholders and will ensure optimal data delivery architecture is consistent throughout ongoing projects.
· Continuously improve--yourself, your team and your data architecture
· Assemble large, complex data sets that meet business requirements
· Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management
· Identify the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using AWS and SQL technologies
· Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency and other key business performance metrics
· Support agile teams that deliver new product with continuous rapid release cycles
· Coordinate with peers on teams including Analytics, Intelligence and Development
· Participate in analysis and troubleshooting operational issues. Provide rapid, effective response.
· Keep our data separated and secure across national boundaries through multiple data centers and AWS regions
· Follow governance and maintenance procedures
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.