Senior Experience Designer
- 40 Water Street, Boston, MA
igitas is The Connected Marketing Agency, committed to helping brands better connect with people through Truth. Connection. Wonder. With diverse expertise in data, strategy, creative, media, and tech, we work across capabilities and continents to make better connections and achieve ambitious outcomes through ideas that excite, provoke and inspire. Curious and fully transparent, we are always examining real human behavior to create authentic connections—between brands and consumers, clients and partners, and ideas and outcomes. Digitas has 3,500 employees across 18 countries and 32 offices, with an extended network via Publicis Media of over 23,500 employees present in more than 100 countries worldwide. To connect with Digitas or learn more, visit www.digitas.com.
Senior Experience Designer
Our Senior Experience Designers make digital products and services people love to use. They are collaborators who thrive in multidisciplinary teams, can start from a blank page and help realize the vision for a great experience, and aren’t afraid to get their hands dirty making that vision a reality.
Their backgrounds run the gamut from site to mobile, ecom to campaign, startup to agency, with one foot in visual design and the other in UX. But at heart they are designers who love creating new, meaningful experiences and are exceptionally well versed in the practice of modern digital product creation.
What you might do during a typical day:
• Concept, sketch, and design digital experiences
• Annotate complex interactions
• Design beautiful brand expressions
• Create user flows, sitemaps and other experience models
• Develop robust interactive prototypes
• Communicate and articulate design rationales
• Plan, observe, document and interpret user research
Partner with other disciplines
A few things we want to see in you:
• A portfolio chock full of beautiful, usable experiences designed for all kinds of devices and contexts
• A formal graphic design education at a serious design school
• Complete comfort sketching, posting, and riffing with your team
• A fanatical obsession with the quality of what gets launched
• A history dabbling in environmental, experiential, and digital/physical
• True passion for branding, typography, illustration, motion…
• Curiosity for (or deep immersion in) the technology of modern experiences
• The ability to execute, organize, and defend the work
• (Not so) basic prototyping capabilities
• Enough development, research, and process experience to be dangerous
• Informed opinions
• 3-5 years experience being sort of amazing
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.