Content Production Manager
- Wood Ln, London W12, UK
The PMC team sits within the Content Service for Publicis Media. Our Content Service consists of 70+ specialists working across content strategy & planning, creative, production, social, influencers and partnerships. We service Publicis brands, building complete content stories which are audience-centric and platform-native. Our global scale gives us unrivaled access to market-leading data, tech, marketplaces & partners.
Within the Content team at Publicis Media, the Creative & Production team create content for our clients’ brands through partnerships, SEO, influencer marketing and social media. This content ranges from stills, graphics, and animations through to full-blown video shoots. We have an amazing in-house team of producers, copywriters, creatives, and designers as well as a strong roster of freelance talent, and our ethos is to build specialist teams around each unique brief.
As a Content Production Manager, you will have solid experience with production, work scheduling and project management in a media or content agency.
Your role will be to work with the Creative & Production team, acting as the lynchpin and owning the production process from brief to delivery across multiple projects and work streams, ensuring all projects happen on time and on budget, and looking to add value to the process wherever possible.
Your process driven mind will mean you are always looking at ways to drive efficiency. Being proactive, working to tight deadlines and the ability to prioritise are critical to the role. success in this role.
Role Overview & Deliverables:
- Oversight and tracking of all prospective and live jobs through Smartsheet
- Lead weekly team status meetings and organise adhoc huddles/brainstorms when necessary
- Resource management across creative, production, design, and editorial teams (allocation of work to team members, workflow, scheduling, KPI monitoring) to ensure delivery of each project within agreed scope, timings, and budget
- Assist in preparing SOWs/budgets/timing plans when required
- Financial tracking, project reconciliation and monthly revenue forecast reporting for all live and prospective jobs.
- Support producers with invoicing and payment of suppliers and freelancers.
- TVC administration including management of clock books, Clearcast and working with Ad stream/relevant traffic partners to ensure that TVCs are delivered on time.
- Plan and brief creative assets to in-house design team adhering to client brand guidelines
- Assist in developing collateral and presentations for client meetings
- Identify need for, engage and manage freelance talent
- Provide support to the Head of Creative & Production in preparation for client chemistry meetings, pitches, responses to briefs and RFPs
- Facilitate good communication and collaboration across all Content teams to deliver projects effectively, keeping all teams informed about project status’
- Continually review processes, procedures, and templates to identify opportunities to streamline workload and drive efficiencies across teams
- Assist in project management of digital projects during busy periods
- Follow established guidelines and processes whilst having the confidence to ask questions and strive for continuous improvement in the way things are done
- Develop a strong understand of all Publicis brands, services, and practices
- Communicate with clients as directed by your Producer
- 2-3 years previous experience as a Production or Studio Manager or similar role
- Experience in managing multiple concurrent projects with conflicting deadlines
- Experience working in content agency or similar
- Good understanding of standard industry approaches to production
- Knowledge of Clearcast and TV broadcast and VoD advert delivery process.
- Knowledge of and experience using all studio software –full Adobe creative suite, on both PC and Mac
- Qualification in creative industries and/or related experience beneficial
- Superior organisational skills
- Previous Project Management experience beneficial
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in conjunction with strong presentation abilities
- Strong leadership qualities
- Strong people management skills
- Proactive by nature
- Meticulous attention to detail and a strong acumen for numbers
- Excellent analytical skills and strong focus on business results and operational efficiency
Publicis Media is committed to building a culturally diverse workforce and therefore strongly encourages applications from underrepresented groups. We are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of their background.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.