Senior Innovation Executive
- Wood Lane, London, United Kingdom
What we do
Publicis Media Exchange (PMX) is the trading, investment and commercial arm of Publicis Media. We are trusted business partners, who can guarantee safe and effective media investment for our clients with premium publishers and platforms that help businesses grow. Our client led planning approach, insight and leverage drives our unrivalled negotiation strategy.
Who we are
The team is comprised of investment specialists, embedded within each agency, powered by a central team of excellence including programmatic, data, negotiation, product development and market insight.
Our agile team thrives on an entrepreneurial spirt and a persistent need to innovate and improve what we do for our clients.
We take on strategic, bold challenges, and relentlessly explore new ways to reach our clients business goals.
We’re always looking forward to the next big thing and next big players - ensuring we’re always focused on driving operational excellence against our client’s business goals.
How you work within/ with Publicis Media
PMX unites the different components of Publicis Groupe’s unique platform, offering our partners access to a suite of best-in-class services from around the network. Our clients benefit from a borderless, seamless service that includes both creativity and technology, ensuring greater effectiveness for clients across every part of the marketing mix.
NextTECHnow is a designated innovation practice which operates across Publicis Media. We are an agnostic connector between brands and the adtech community, created with the objective to deliver meaningful innovation to all our Publicis Media clients through start-up partnerships.
We use a stringent selection methods to find and evaluate ad-tech start-ups. We then activate them by building efficient and effective partnership opportunities with brands. Key innovation verticals which NextTECHnow start-ups operate within include research & insights, AR/VR, data analysis, social listening, UGC, experiential, innovation in traditional media and emerging tech.
- Assisting senior members of the team in leading start-up partnership efforts across Publicis Media agencies with a particular focus on innovative, effective and scalable tech projects
- Support long term business prospects by cultivating current partnerships and identifying new markets & commercial relationships
- Assist with the day-to-day operations of NextTECHnow and monitor ongoing conversations with internal and external stakeholders
- Help the team create and organize agency and client innovation events (vetting sessions, workshops, innovation days)
- Work with various internal stakeholders (planning, strategy, activation and specialist teams) and a network of NextTECHnow ambassadors to deliver strategic campaign proposals
Play a role in the on-going development of NTN products and services
- Agency/client servicing experience – have an understanding of the whole media agency business from communication planning to activation (including cross-channel and market campaigns)
- Knowledgeable about Innovation and Technology, with a particular focus on ad-tech and marcomms/emerging solutions
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail, project management track-record, ability to prioritize deliverables
- Experience in dealing with many different internal & external stakeholders
Publicis Media is committed to building a culturally diverse workforce and therefore strongly encourages applications from underrepresented groups. We are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of their background.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.