Manager/(Snr), Content (6 Months Contract)
- Anson Rd, Singapore
Publicis Media is one of the four solutions hubs of Publicis Groupe [Euronext Paris FR0000130577, CAC 40], alongside Publicis Communications, Publicis.Sapient and Publicis Healthcare. Publicis Media is comprised of Starcom, Zenith, DigitasLBi, Spark Foundry, Blue 449 and Performics, powered by digital-first, data-driven global practices that together deliver client value and business transformation. Publicis Media is committed to helping its clients navigate the modern media landscape and is present in more than 100 countries with over 23,500 employees worldwide.
In this role, you will be working with a team of over 200 experienced digital marketing professionals to plan and execute high impact campaigns for our clients. You sit within the wider Social & Content team at Publicis Groupe, and you will share the responsibility of monitoring and evaluating the overall health of the client relationship whilst ensuring that work is delivered at the highest quality. You will work closely with the Head of Content to maintain an overview of all the campaigns, delivering key business initiatives and managing central workstreams on the way the business is run.
The unique nature of this role will open opportunities for you, whether that be in business and client relationships, project management, sponsorships, creative ad production, just to name a few in a fast growing and dynamic industry leading agency.
We are looking for intelligent people who can passionately represent Publicis Content, ensure outstanding delivery to our clients, build our profile in the market and create new business opportunities.
- Responsible for the deliverables on assigned projects including brief response, briefing of the project to the Arts team or third party suppliers and client team management through the project to completion
- Ensure financials and project revenue are up to date, including profit margins
- Help monitor adherence to our financial and operational processes and obligations, working with account leadership to ensure we meet our own and our client’s high expectations around timelines and accuracy
- Develop and design content led solutions reactively and proactively with the team. Working with teams to define best-in-class work quality and empower them to deliver in a way that exceeds our client’s expectations and monitor the overall perception of quality and reporting.
- Be responsible for inciting new briefs across existing and new clients
- Identify causes and make recommendations to account leadership on how to improve ways of working
- Knowledge of all aspects of our solutions across Insights, Strategy & Consulting, Content Creative & Production, Content Partnerships and Publishing & Distribution and how they apply across all aspects of the consumer journey
- Continuous development and learning in and around the content space to advise and educate internal and external stakeholders
- Understanding of how content is integrated into a media strategy and have an understanding of social data and landscape
- Understanding of how brand and creative executions are developed into content led solutions and how they deliver on a client’s business objectives.
- Support Content Team to develop case studies at the completion of each project
- Build strong relationships with the four Publicis Media Agency brands, including key clients
- Provide agency support across client teams for content implementation and management
We are looking for someone that is:
- Agile – You adapt quickly to changing requirements, environments, client requests. A positive can-do attitude with the ability to multi-task, juggling competing priorities and keep team members focused on campaign milestones and deliverables.
- Client Centric – A background in client management is essential for this role. Your ability to meet with clients and uncover content opportunities across your client patch will be a fundamental part of your day to day. Ability to operate in a high pressured environment, with a desire to building business knowledge including being comfortable with numbers and deliver campaign insights from quantitative and qualitative data.
- Innovative – Being passionate about an idea and embrace creativity. Have a critical view on things on how could be done better or more effectively. The desire to understand, optimize and improve things.
What we can provide you:
- Access to cutting edge tools and global thinkers
- A positive, diverse and optimistic culture, while being in the forefront of content