Client Support Specialist
- 530 E Montecito St, Santa Barbara, CA 93103, USA
- Employees can work remotely
With over 20 years of experience, CJ Affiliate is the most trusted and established name in affiliate marketing. As a performance-based marketing channel, we help advertisers acquire new customers and increase sales to current customers, while facilitating compensation to publishers for every action they drive. We reach billions of consumers by creating fair, transparent, and successful partnerships between advertisers and publishers.
We take just as much pride in our innovative technology and comprehensive data as we do in the expertise and dedication of our people. Our collaborative teams are equipped with advanced tools, training, and career development opportunities in order to provide our clients with cutting edge solutions, strategies, and support that drive meaningful results.
Under Publicis Groupe’s solution hub Publicis Media, CJ Affiliate has the resources and commitment to offer a truly customer-centric approach to affiliate marketing across our 14 offices worldwide. Above all else, our greatest asset has always been our people, and we are honored that that some of the best and brightest in the industry choose to call us home. We hope you will, too.
Client Support Specialists play a key role in supporting CJ’s advertisers and publishers. Client Support helps advertisers and publishers with a wide range of questions, from the basics of affiliate, to day-to-day management requirements, to advanced topics like reporting. Additionally, Client Support works with our Publisher Development team to assist with high priority issues and identify clients with high management potential. Client Support Specialists are subject matter experts on CJ matters, providing best in class support for prioritized clients.
Do these things interest you? You will:
- Become a subject matter expert in many things CJ
- Learn the basics of the CJ user interfaces
- Implement key processes for day-to-day management and success for affiliate programs
- New CJ product and documentation offerings to share with clients
- Provide best in class support to managed clients through their account teams via internal support systems and to CJ’s advertiser and publisher bases through online and phone channels.
- Provide troubleshooting assistance for a variety of general and technical issues based on your subject matter expertise.
- Work on goals and projects that will enhance the client experience, such as automating team processes or enhancing documentation for clients.
- You have a Bachelor's Degree or related work experience.
- Strong customer service skills with at least 1-2 years of experience in a position that involves direct client interaction.
- Excellent phone, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to collaborate on a team
- Strong problem solving, analytical, and follow-through skills.
Why CJ Affiliate?
CJ Affiliate is the leader in Affiliate Marketing. We take pride in our innovative technology, comprehensive data solutions and our people. We equip our teams with advanced tools, training and career development opportunities all to provide cutting edge solutions, strategies and support to deliver high quality results for our clients. We work in an energetic, results-oriented, collaborative, team environment that recognizes exceptional performance. As we evolve and grow as a business, so do you.
We're a community of creative and passionate problem solvers who go the distance to tackle the tough questions, think outside the box, and drive intelligent growth, for our clients—and ourselves. We foster and embody an inclusive and collaborative culture where diverse perspectives are sought, relationships are valued, and people feel accepted with a sense of belonging in expressing themselves authentically. We pride ourselves in having a workplace environment that values both work and play. Business Resource Groups, Fun team outings, office events, and flexible time off mean a work life balance with colleagues that turn into lifelong friends.
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Great People Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
CJ Affiliate is an Equal Opportunity Employer. CJ Affiliate’s policies prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. CJ Affiliate also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
CJ Affiliate will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.