Product Design Lead, UX/UI
- 375 Hudson Street, New York, NY
- Employees can work remotely
Publicis Media is one of Publicis Groupe’s four solution hubs, aligning all of Publicis Groupe’s media agencies and operations. Publicis Groupe (Euronext Paris Exchange: FR0000130577; CAC 40 index), is the world’s third largest communications group.
What's not to like about Cloud, Infrastructure as Code, Microservices and Machine Learning...Ever had a notion that there was a better way for us to accomplish our work? Now is your chance to bring that idea to life. The Publicis Media Technology Team is developing new software to help us work in smarter ways and is hiring a Product Design Lead, UX/UI. You can perform a key role in helping the team build new interfaces for Publicis stakeholders and clients.
As a Product Design Lead, UX/UI, you will lead key projects and work collaboratively with Creative, Technology and Strategy to create compelling, insight-driven digital experiences. This requires an ability both to lead the project team through a user-centered design process to develop meaningful experience concepts, and to execute on those concepts. Ideally, this person has a “roll up the sleeves” approach, and don’t mind getting his or her hands dirty while being heavily involved in the entire process.
- Taking a leadership role in developing transactional, informational, and marketing properties
- Understanding target audiences' needs, tasks, and goals and translating them into creative concepts
- Leading or collaborating in competitive audits, stakeholder interviews, marketing research and business requirements gathering sessions
- Leading or contributing to immersive user research, concept testing, and usability testing
- Developing user personas and scenarios to clarify results of user research and focus the team's design efforts on the needs of key users
- Collaboratively developing prototypes for demonstration of concepts to stakeholders
- Ensure that your great ideas translate to the functional specifications and continue through the development process
- Experience in product or platform design, using modern design tools like Sketch and InVision and collaboration platforms like Jira, be comfortable working in Agile, strong time management skills, and the ability to see the end goal and maybe map your own way there. You’ll need to bring your full kit of skills from journey and application flow mapping to design system creation to final interface finesse.
- Demonstrated ability to lead design of complex transactional interfaces, taxonomies and metadata frameworks, and templates for content management systems
- Demonstrated ability to develop big ideas, and execute flawlessly against them in a highly collaborative environment
- Demonstrated experience conducting user research and translating user research into design decisions
- Demonstrated experience using web analytics data to inform design decisions
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- High tolerance for ambiguity matched only by your desire to organize it
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.