Client Financial Analyst
- 175 Bloor St E, Toronto, ON M4W 3R8, Canada
- Employees can work remotely
Publicis Media is one of Canada’s fastest growing Media Agency networks. The secret sauce? A pool of talented individuals who learn from each other (while tapping into global centres of excellence) and transparency at the core of everything we do, from data reporting to billing all the way to agency leadership. The result is a blend of meaningful work for some of Canadas’ favorite brands and endless opportunities to grow for our team members.
Publicis Media has experienced an incredible growth rate over the past years. The network has transformed and moved at the pace of culture. As a company we are pleased to offer the opportunity to work from anywhere.
In addition to providing continuing opportunities for career growth we are proud to offer our employees market leading benefit and incentive programs.
You’ll be provided with 3 weeks minimum vacation to start plus additional long weekend Publicis days, holidays closures, your birthday off, free Headspace memberships, wellness and technology credits, and market leading savings and pension plans.
We strive to provide what matters to you personally with the ability to choose and modify programs to suit your lifestyle.
The Client Financial Analyst is an important member of the finance team. They work closely with the media account teams to ensure sound Client financial stewardship in regards to client billing, receivables, vendor payments, and timely reconciliation of media.
- Manage client communication and relationships.
- Manage all agency communication to ReSources (e.g. all profile changes, revised client information).
- Establish and enforce all FMC & internal procedures to ensure agency compliance. Notify Director of exceptions.
- Generate specialized ad hoc reports as requested by clients: accruals, brand reporting, ytd spend, aging, PO reporting, incentives, etc.
- Work with clients to resolve their inquiries on billing (spend, receivables, overbilling, etc) quickly to ensure timely cash receipt.
- Facilitate all client audits at the agency and coordinate paperwork transmittal from ReSources.
- Assist ReSources with agency communication (i.e. buyer issues, discrepancies, vendor affidavit input questions, etc).
- Assist agency with ReSources communication (special billing requests or commission rates, year-end deadlines, unique client requests).
- Assist with discrepancy monitoring and clearances as vendor and/or client deadline dates approach.
- Develop and maintain excellent client relationships. Foster confidence by being flexible with solution-based proactivity. Manage and execute all requirements and special requests.
- Manage Accounts Receivable to maintain a positive cashflow situation.
- Manage monthly client budget control reports (BCR)
- Work with clients on monthly accruals and year-end reconciliation as needed.
- Review draft billing reports, where applicable, to ensure accuracy of unique vital information (i.e. billing vs. MPA approved dollars, PO/MPA #’s, commissions,).
- Monitor timely approval of drafts and receipt of live billing generated by ReSources.
- Review billing packages including all pertinent documentation.
- Educate account team on industry knowledge and PM procedures that pertain to client finance.
- Daily communication with staff is essential to ensure all deadlines are met.
- Keep Director informed of any client related issues that arise. Identify and document any personnel problems or concerns in regards to work quality or quantity, or any violation of PM policies and procedures that may result in disciplinary actions and/or termination, and notify Director immediately.
- 3-5 years minimum media/agency client finance management experience.
- Must have strong Mediaocean (DDS) user-knowledge, Excel, and Word skills.
- Must have superior oral, written, mathematic, analytical and organizational skills. Must be detail oriented, proactive, professional, and objective. Must be able to multi-task
- Media tools knowledge an asset
- Exceptional attention to detail, and impeccable mathematic skill
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong "team" player
Publicis Media is an equal opportunity employer with a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. We create and nurture a vibrant work environment that celebrates, values and leverages all aspects of diversity and inclusiveness, attracts world-class talent and serves as the industry benchmark for best practices. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and will provide appropriate accommodation for candidates with disabilities or accessibility needs throughout the recruitment process, upon request. Please contact our recruiter for any questions, accommodations or specific requests. We thank all candidates for their interest in Publicis Media, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.