- 384 Northyards Boulevard NW, Atlanta, GA
- Employees can work remotely
Moxie (www.moxieusa.com) is a modern marketing solutions agency that expertly leverages the value of channel, data, content and technology to help our clients grow with unprecedented pace. Founded in 2000, Moxie has over 400 talented employees in Atlanta, Los Angeles, New York and Pittsburgh and is a transformational component of Publicis Media. Moxie's client roster includes Verizon, The Coca-Cola Company, Porsche, Ainsworth Pet Nutrition, TGI Fridays, American Cancer Society, Home Shopping Network, Walmart and Delta Air Lines.
Work directly with Accounting Manager to provide day to day finance and operational support to both Moxie & MRY. Troubleshoot operational issues and partner with shared services group in processing accounts payables for all projects and services.
- Assist finance team and project managers with accounts payable inquiries for both agencies daily.
- Assist with agency procurement process and work with shared services group to process payables request.
- Handle all vendor setup and updates as needed to process invoices with global management data team, SSC and treasury departments.
- Follow-up with project managers on a daily basis to review client project(s) and vendor payables.
- Review weekly timesheet(s) submission and follow-up with employees and/or managers to ensure all timesheets are approved by cutoff dates.
- Review workflow report daily to resolve any pending items with assigned approvers or client finance team.
- Review weekly payment reports and assist with PO accruals reporting monthly.
- Assist client finance team with payable reconciliation and/or reports as requested.
- Submit and resolve agency invoices
- Work with SSC to resolve AP inquiries.
- Process intercompany PO’s and payment transactions.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks.
- Excellent time management skills with ability to meet deadlines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and SAP
- Excellent organization and communication skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.