- 375 Hudson Street, New York, NY
- Employees can work remotely
MRY is a dynamic creative agency that unlocks cultural relevance to create ideas that uniquely captivate and compel. Our approach is rooted in behavior science which gives us a deep understanding of the human experience. Our ideas are designed to be channel-proof, so that they are not bound by media, but come to life with contextual reference.
Part of Publicis Groupe, MRY is headquartered in New York and works with some of the world's leading brands. We offer a full spectrum of services to make sure our big ideas meet all the needs of our clients.
Our Senior Copywriters collaborate with a cross-functional team (strategy, creative) write great copy and come up with fresh concepts for online and offline executions.
- Understand strategy and why a great brief can be your best friend
- Master the rules of grammar – so you can break them when you need to
- Be a chameleon – able to write in many voices, changing from one to another as quickly as you change from one project to another
- Rock a short headline, or write poetic, persuasive long-form copy for websites, digital signage, branded content – anything the project requires
- Play nice with others and partner with both art directors and design directors to ensure the look supports the concepts -and don’t be afraid to tell them when it doesn’t
- Juggle lots of projects at one time
- All other duties as assigned
- B.A. or B.S. in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related field
- 4+ years in the advertising industry or related experience managing large cross-functional teams and clients.
- Some experience in an agency setting is preferred
- Must have a strong ad portfolio, candidates will not be considered without one
- Excellent communication skills
- Be comfortable presenting to clients
- Pay attention to detail
- Be pro-active, self-starting and always thinking
- Have passion for advertising that goes way beyond a “cool print ad”
- Be nice
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.