Associate, Client Operations
- 375 Hudson Street, New York, NY
Spark Foundry is a global media agency that exists to bring HEAT – Higher Engagement, Affinity, and Transactions – to brands. By combining flawless media fundamentals with aggressive innovation, Spark inspires consumers to pay more attention, to care more about our clients’ brands, and to buy more products and services from them.
Balancing the nimble spirit of a startup with the powerhouse soul of Publicis Media, Spark Foundry delivers the best of both worlds to a client roster that spans some of the world’s best and most beloved brands and companies. We combine boutique-caliber insights and service with the buying clout and first-look access of a global leader, bringing the heat to challenger brands that want to act like giants, and to giant brands that want to act like challengers.
With a bottom-up culture that celebrates diversity and aims for all voices to be heard, Spark has become a magnet for the industry’s best talent, with one of the best retention rates in the industry. And by applying a whole-person approach to professional and personal development, Spark develops a workforce that is well prepared for today’s challenges, and also poised to create meaningful careers in the years to come.
Because we know that heat arises the intersection of complementary forces, our professionals come from myriad disciplines and backgrounds: data, analytics, and insights; content and creative production; communications and strategy; finance and marketing; and sociology, psychology, and other liberal arts disciplines.
The Associate, Client Operations will be part of a growing Client Operations team on a well-known brand. This position has tremendous learning potential and provides the opportunity to work on a high-energy, highly visible account.
The Associate supports the Operations Associate Director and Operations Supervisor with processes, systems management and general operations tasks as delegated. The person in this position will become very familiar with billing processes and reporting. The ideal candidate is someone with an analytic mindset, proactive problem-solving skills, and an eye for detail.
- Assist with processing monthly billing and financial reporting
- Assist the Operations Supervisor with miscellaneous Operations tasks and project
- Project-manage large teams for specific deliverables on a monthly or ad hoc basis
- Prepare competitive reports
- Work with entire investment team to lead monthly processes internally and externally
- Pull and compile data monthly or as-needed
- Provide system support and access control for MediaTools and MBOX
- Advanced MS Excel skills a must
- Understands and can meet deadlines
- Flexible and able to adapt to change in a fast-paced and constantly-changing environment
- Able to multitask and take on a variety of projects
- Must be pro-active, curious, and a creative problem solver
- Strong math and analytical skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention-to-detail a must
- Demonstrated critical-thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Positive, solution-oriented attitude
- Able to work successfully with teams and different personalities
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.