Analyst, Media Business Operations
- 35 West Wacker Drive, Chicago, IL
Digitas is the Connected Marketing agency, built on the principle that there are better ways for brands to connect with people. We leverage comprehensive data, technology, creative, media and strategy capabilities to deliver Media-Fueled Creativity via connected Solutions that include Connected Campaigns, Social Marketing, Brand Experience, CRM & Loyalty, and Marketing Transformation. A Leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Global Marketing Agencies for six consecutive years, Digitas serves the world’s leading brands through a global network comprised of more than 4,000 employees across over 30 countries and 50 offices. For more information visit www.digitas.com.
Analyst, Media Business Operations
Digitas is a highly-caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to make bold, award-winning advertising. We use data-driven insights to guide our work, but we also believe in a healthy dose of spirited storytelling as we strive to transform the marketing landscape. Right now, we’re looking for an Analyst to drive that transformation in our Media Business Operations group – someone with an unwavering attention to detail who can support and ensure timely and accurate completion of digital advertising campaign financial deliverables. Sound like you? Read on.
What you’ll do:
As a Media Business Operations Analyst you will play a central role in collaborating with Media, Accounts Payable and Client Finance teams on a daily basis. Areas of focus will include partnering with Media on monthly reconciliation efforts, tracking invoice reconciliation, reviewing financial data for irregularities on a regular on-going basis, confirming proper storage of key financial documents, and striving for operational excellence. The Analyst will provide regular feedback to Media Business Operations Manager and internal teams on reconciliation progress.
Day to day your role includes:
- Manage monthly requests for invoices with partners
- Complete invoice reconciliation upon media delivery verification
- Perform invoice discrepancy resolution in a timely fashion
- Manage pending invoice list for your account(s) weekly and report progress to manager
- Prepare and submit all new partner setup and bill / pay needs
- Provide ad hoc spend reporting, media billing and project support as applicable
- Impart daily support to media, finance, accounts payable, and partners
- Conduct weekly analysis to ensure media campaigns within client authorized budgets, ensure Insertion Order acceptance
- Participant and organize bi-weekly meetings to discuss key financial KPI’s and discrepancy resolution needs
- Execute monthly media delivery process to verify delivery adheres to contracted deliverables and client expectations
- Reconcile monthly campaign delivery in line with client mandated reconciliation and payment deadlines
- Support media teams in monthly client billing approvals to identify areas of review to promote accuracy
- Fulfill campaign audits by validating financial documentation and proper storage
- Become proficient with media buying tool, campaign financial life cycle, procurement system, buying best practices and audit procedures to achieve overall operational efficiency
We’re looking for strong, impactful work experience, which typically includes:
- 1-2 years’ experience
- Four-year degree
- Creative agency experience desired
- Effective time management skills
- Proficiency in MS office suite (MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint)
- Comfortable with technology and computers
- Ability to multi-task and show initiative
- Proficient in managing numbers
- Team player
- Strong leadership qualities
- Detail oriented
- Highly organized
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Innovative problem solver
- Fiscally responsible
Got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you!
Digitas is an equal opportunity employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.