Lead Creative, Experience Design
- 40 Water Street, Boston, MA
Digitas is the Connected Marketing agency, built on the principle that there are better ways for brands to connect with people. We leverage comprehensive data, technology, creative, media and strategy capabilities to deliver Media-Fueled Creativity via connected Solutions that include Connected Campaigns, Social Marketing, Brand Experience, CRM & Loyalty, and Marketing Transformation. A Leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Global Marketing Agencies for six consecutive years, Digitas serves the world’s leading brands through a global network comprised of more than 4,000 employees across over 30 countries and 50 offices. For more information visit www.digitas.com.
Our Lead Experience Designers make digital products and services people love to use. They are collaborators who bring multidisciplinary teams together to set and drive a vision forward but who aren’t afraid to get their hands dirty making things.
Their backgrounds run the gamut from site to mobile, ecom to campaign, startup to agency, but at heart they are digital natives who love making new things and are exceptionally well versed in the practice of modern digital brand marketing experiences.
A few things we want to see in you:
• A portfolio chock full of beautiful, usable experiences designed for all kinds of devices and contexts
• A formal graphic design education at a serious design school
• Complete comfort sketching, posting, and riffing with your team
• Passion for concepting exceptional, highly impactful customer experiences for products and platforms, campaigns and content
• Experience collaborating with other creative capabilities to concept and design campaign experiences across multiple platforms for major consumer brands
• A fanatical obsession with the quality of what gets launched
• The ability to execute, organize, and defend the work
• Experience prototyping in Figma/InVision/Principle/Adobe XD
• Informed opinions
• At least 5 years experience being sort of amazing
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.