- 384 Northyards Boulevard NW, Atlanta, GA
- Employees can work remotely
Moxie(www.moxieusa.com) is a modern marketing solutions agency that expertly leverages the value of channel, data, content and technology to help our clients grow with unprecedented pace. Founded in 2000, Moxie has over 400 talented employees in Atlanta, Los Angeles, New York and Pittsburgh and is a transformational component of Publicis Media. Moxie's client roster includes Verizon, The Coca-Cola Company, Porsche, Ainsworth Pet Nutrition, TGI Fridays, American Cancer Society, Home Shopping Network, Walmart andDelta Air Lines.
The Account Manager supports client and team objectives by beginning to direct resource teams on project work. Supporting more senior team members, the Manager begins to interface with client teams, field questions and develop scopes of work.
- Manages the development of client deliverables including: POVs, campaign reports, status documents
- May serve as day-to-day client contact, sometimes across multiple clients/accounts in a fast paced atmosphere; work load prioritization skills are a must for success
- Balances daily client requests alongside support of account teams to ensure on-time delivery of projects that align with client goals and vision
- Assists senior account leadership staff in client communication and management by developing and distributing conference notes/reports, scheduling client meetings and communicating status of initiatives to relevant internal and client stakeholders
- Oversees and runs team status meetings to align internal stakeholders on priorities and goals of the meeting/projects
- Assists senior account leadership staff in development of strategy presentations, communication plans, element/creative briefs and other client-mapping deliverables
- Passionate about understanding client’s business and the associated news regarding the company; updates internal teams on any pertinent news
- Compiles project details and insights and award entries to showcase Moxie’s work
- Assists in identifying business challenges and competitive insights
- Helps coordinate client input/feedback and shares feedback with internal teams
- This person typically has 3+ years of professional experience, which may include marketing, advertising and account management
- Passionate curiosity of the digital marketing landscape
- Agency experience is a must
- Agency and cross-functional experience (social, marketing, advertising, traditional, PR) is a plus
- Must be passionate about advertising and the digital space, and doing innovative work
- Embody a competitive spirit for both Moxie and our clients
- Be able to form trusting relationships internally and externally
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.