Senior Data Analyst
- 40 Chancery Ln, Holborn, London WC2A 1JA, UK
Digitas is The Connected Marketing Agency, relentlessly committed to help brands better connect with people through Truth. Connection. Wonder. Our team is deliberately diversified—with experts in data, strategy, creative, media, and tech working seamlessly across capabilities and continents to make better connections and achieve ambitious outcomes through ideas that excite, provoke and inspire. We are endlessly curious and fully transparent, always examining real human behavior to create authentic connections—between brands and consumers, clients and partners, and ideas and outcomes. Digitas operates in over 25 countries across six continents and is part of Publicis Media, one of four solution hubs within Publicis Groupe, which is present in over 100 countries and employs nearly 80,000 professionals.
Our Data team is unique, we’re a community that is the driving energy behind the work that we do. Combining skills across a variety of tools and platforms, analytics disciplines and clients, our team is a place where brilliant minds come together to build something bold.
To help with this, we’re looking for an outstanding Senior Analyst to join our Media Analytics team.
- Work closely with media and strategy teams to identify new opportunities to improve media performance through insight, analysis and optimisation
- Work with media team to implement data-driven media campaigns
- Support team of analysts to foster strong, positive working relationships
- Take ownership of data deliverables with oversight from lead analyst
- Build trusting relationship with the client and be able to elaborate on data offerings
- Communicate with client on data opportunities, working with the Digitas team to build proposals and business cases for additional work
- Experience managing a team
- Ability to work collaboratively with a team across departments
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Comfortable in client-facing role
- Online and offline media
- Analysing and interpreting data from media sources such as ad servers, social media platforms, and DSPs
- Media performance reporting, optimizations
- Knowledge of digital data technologies and offerings in the industry (DMPs, Google Analytics, digital pixel tracking, site tagging, etc.)
Please note that Publicis Media is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation or gender identity.