- 358 Rue Beaubien O, Montréal, QC H2V 4S6, Canada
- Employees can work remotely
Publicis Media is one of Canada’s fastest growing Media Agency networks. The secret sauce? A pool of talented individuals who learn from each other (while tapping into global centres of excellence) and transparency at the core of everything we do, from data reporting to billing all the way to agency leadership. The result is a blend of meaningful work for some of Canadas’ favorite brands and endless opportunities to grow for our team members.
Publicis Media has experienced an incredible growth rate over the past years. The network has transformed and moved at the pace of culture. As a company we are pleased to offer the opportunity to work from anywhere
In addition to providing continuing opportunities for career growth we are proud to offer our employees market leading benefit and incentive programs.
You’ll be provided with 3 weeks minimum vacation to start plus additional long weekend Publicis days, holidays closures, your birthday off, free Headspace memberships, wellness and technology credits, and market leading savings and pension plans.
We strive to provide what matters to you personally with the ability to choose and modify programs to suit your lifestyle.
Looking for a one-of-a-kind role that combines both research and data science skills to drive growth for brands? Look no further.
As a Data Analyst on the Publicis Data Science team, you will be responsible for delivering marketing insights to help drive the strategic planning process, evolve measurement, and optimize the media mix to improve return on investment. You will be leveraging digital platforms to transform vast data sets into actionable insights that inform targeting and optimization; specifically, connecting or extracting data, tracking, measuring, and analyzing and optimizing digital media for improved conversion and business performance.
You will be part of a dynamic and growing team, reporting to the Data Science lead and will have the opportunity to learn and thrive in the emerging field of data strategy while learning the ins and outs of the media effectiveness field.
The successful candidate will have superior technical skills and attention to detail but must also be able to solve business issues using data, creativity, and human insight. Working collaboratively and building relationships with various key stakeholders, within both Publicis and the broader industry, is a key part of this role.
Responsibilities will include:
- Work hand in hand with client strategy and planning teams to become a subject matter expert on specific Publicis client’s and corresponding lines of business; translating marketing and campaign objectives into digital media measurement plans
- Liaise with the planning team to help design digital strategy, and in turn optimize and analyze media performance which in turn inform media strategy and strategic decision making
- Provide the Planning and Buying teams with analysis, insights and data-informed recommendations from the aforementioned reporting areas
- Learn to ingest, analyze, and QA disparate digital data sources across Paid, Owned and Earned Digital Media into a consolidated environment for tracking and glean meaningful insights from the platform
- Act as the primary go-to-person for any analytics requests from the clients, and create and present reporting documentation on behalf of clients distilling highly technical concepts into easily understandable business terms
- Learn how to set up automated process for data extraction, via API, SFTP, SQL, and more
- Extract, transform and load data for ingestion into business intelligence platforms
- Learn how to navigate, edit, and manipulate data within data visualization and business intelligence platforms
- Build and deploy semi-automated Excel and PowerPoint digital reporting solutions such as campaign performance tracking
- Opportunity to work across key business intelligence platforms for digital media, mainly Datorama
- Experience in navigating and using the Google Suite (CM, DV360, GA, AdWords), Facebook Business Manager, and other media activation platforms as required
- Experienced with media planning terminology and principles
- Experience in understanding and analyzing Data Driven Attribution models
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and proactively
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Solid presentation and training skills, with experience presenting to senior leaders
- Enthusiastic, proactive, flexible and can adjust deadlines without sacrificing quality
- Familiarity in using data visualization platforms inclusive but not limited to Datorama, Tableau, and Google Data Studio
- Working with research data sets and syndicated data sources such as ComScore, Nielsen, Numeris, Vividata and others and conducting ad hoc market research as required
- Knowledge of statistical concepts
- Fluency in French not mandatory but considered ideal
- 3+ years of digital media reporting experience (for example executing and reporting on display and video buying, social buying, search buying, etc.)
- OR 2+ Years Data Experience (Preferably at an Agency, Client, or Media Owner) managing MarTech platforms (DMPs, CDPs, Data Lakes, CRM Platforms, etc.)
- University or College degree (Preferably in Advertising, Marketing, or Data Science)
- Technically competent and capable of working with and learning new digital and tech platforms
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to convert data analysis into meaningful action for brands
- Experience with or strong knowledge of ad servers and web analytics platforms
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to cope under pressure and deliver to tight deadlines autonomously.
Publicis Media is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome and encourage applications from all interested parties. Accommodations are available, upon request, for all stages of the interview and employment process for those with a disability or medical need during any stage of the recruitment process. We thank all candidates for their interest in Publicis Media, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.