Senior Art Director (Mondelez)
- 375 Hudson Street, New York, NY
Become a Creative at Digitas, a highly caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to make bold, award-winning advertising. We use data-driven insights to guide our work, but we also believe in a healthy dose of spirited storytelling as we strive to transform the marketing landscape. We’re looking for a Senior Art Director who’s known for turning out moving storytelling –someone who can consistently wow us and our clients with creativity, big ideas and visual awesomeness. It’s not a small or easy task, but it’s a fun and rewarding one. If you think you’re up for it, read on.
What you’ll do:
In this role, you’ll lead the concept, design and execution of groundbreaking visual campaigns for integrated, cross-channel initiatives including large brand platforms, online advertising and digital and tv marketing. The amazing conceptual power and exceptional design skills that you bring to the team will be put to use daily as you assist the Creative Director in leading a best-in-class creative team. Day to day, your role will include:
- Creating a range of powerful, viable brand concepts and visuals for each project, partnering with copywriters to ensure the copy direction and visual presentation work together to make the storytelling powerful and compelling
- Communicating visual designs, brand anthems and storyboards through presentations –and getting clients to approve (and love) the recommended designs
- Expertly leading teams of designers and production artists to flawlessly execute cross-channel and work
- Deftly juggling multiple projects while inspiring & motivating both your creative teammates and your clients
What you’ll bring to the table:
We’re looking for a Senior Art Director who is both tremendously qualified and awesome to work with, which usually includes:
- Energy, a sense of humor and an open & curious mind (yes, these things really do matter)
- Exceptional conceptual and visual storytelling campaign skills and a robust portfolio that shows your talent
- Strong experience on large cross-channel and/or direct-marketing initiatives across media, both online and off, and a mastery of production
- An expert at Adobe Suite and film production
- A four-year degree, formal art direction training, plus 5-7 years of art direction preferably in a creative agency
- A knack for strategic brainstorming, campaign development, creative brief development and creative execution
Got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
Digitas is an equal opportunity employer.
Digitas is the Connected Marketing agency, built on the principle that there are better ways for brands to connect with people. We leverage comprehensive data, technology, creative, media and strategy capabilities to deliverMedia-Fueled Creativity via connected Solutions that include Connected Campaigns, Social Marketing, Brand Experience, CRM & Loyalty, and Marketing Transformation.A Leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Global Marketing Agencies for six consecutive years, Digitas serves the world’s leading brands through a global network comprised of more than 4,000 employees across over 30 countries and 50 offices. For more information visitwww.digitas.com.