Business Affairs Manager - Part time
- Wood Ln, London W12, UK
Publicis Media helps clients drive sustainable business growth by harnessing the modern media landscape to drive one-to-one consumer connections at scale. Led by Sue Frogley, CEO, Publicis Media UK is made up of 2000 people working across market-leading media agencies including Zenith, Starcom and Spark Foundry as well as specialist practices Publicis Media Exchange (PMX), Performics, Publicis Sport & Entertainment, Publicis Media Content and NextTECHnow. Together they combine deep expertise in media investment, strategy, insights and analytics, data and technology, commerce, performance marketing and content. Publicis Media is part of Publicis Groupe and is present in more than 100 countries with over 23,500 employees worldwide.
This role sit in the PMC team which sits within the Content Service for Publicis Media. Our Content Service consists of 70+ specialists working across content strategy & planning, creative, production, social, influencers and partnerships. We service Publicis brands, building complete content stories which are audience-centric and platform-native. Our global scale gives us unrivalled access to market-leading data, tech, marketplaces & partners.
Key duties include:
- Manage and mitigate risks associated with media partnerships and sponsorships, working with the Publicis Legal team as needed.
- Review, revise and negotiate media partnerships and sponsorships contracts (commercial and usage terms)
- Highlight issues and risks to the media agency or the client, depending on whether the agency is acting as agent or principal
- Assess risks and propose solutions to help resolve media contract challenges and drive to resolution in a timely manner
- Manage a large volume of correspondence and contracts and prioritise based on lead times, client requirements and complexity
- Support and help train the Partnerships team on contractual and regulatory requirements and process when required
- 3 years + experience reviewing and negotiating media contracts
- Ability to understand key aspects of client agreements and their impact on partnerships, for example acting as principal or agent
- Strong understanding of on and offline advertising regulations, particularly around creation of content
- Excellent communication skills to present contract issues in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to build and development relationships with key stakeholders
- Flexible, collaborative and pragmatic with strong team working skills
Publicis Media is committed to building a culturally diverse workforce and therefore strongly encourages applications from underrepresented groups. We are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of their background.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.