Business Intelligence Developer, Analytics and Technology
- 35 West Wacker Drive, Chicago, IL
Are you ready to re-invent digital marketing? At Performics, we’re accelerating the great missions of our clients—brands like Lenovo, Toyota, Verizon, and Comcast in the ever-evolving world of search engine marketing, programmatic, social media, and ecommerce marketplaces.
If you’re ready to move at the speed of Google, Facebook, and Twitter, have an entrepreneurial spirit, get excited about finding smarter ways to do things, and demand performance for your clients, we’d love to meet you. We’ll give you the tools, support, and freedom to lead, innovate, and grow. We hire exceptional people for our global headquarters in Chicago and U.S. locations in Atlanta, Los Angeles, New York, Seattle, and San Francisco. Our international presence spans 57 markets (and growing) including regional hubs in London, Dubai, and Singapore.
We are dedicated to ensuring an inclusive environment where employees feel empowered to share their experiences and ideas. We encourage participation in a variety of Business Resource Groups, including groups for Women, People of Color, Veterans, LGTBQ community and allies, and more. For more information regarding our efforts around diversity and inclusion visit us at https://rse2018.publicisgroupe.com/en/nos-talents or ask your recruiter for details.
The Business Intelligence Developer will partner with clients across the agency to turn data into actionable insights.
- Contribute to the design, build, testing, deployment, and support of dashboard reporting solutions
- Provide BI expertise and help to define development standards for the team
- Deliver client and internal solutions in line with industry best practices
- Define scope, recommend approach, and project manage the implementation of projects in coordination with BI Director and Client Solutions teams
- Consult with internal and external clients on business needs and recommend strategic and scalable solutions
- Design, develop and deploy actionable visualizations with thorough emphasis on UI and UX design
- Develop a thorough understanding of client goals and objectives
- Collaborate across the team to establish development standards
- Act as a mentor to BI Developers
- Demonstrate mastery of client and agency data including structure, strategy, and activation
- Develop client-specific data governance and reporting governance
- Exercise excellent project management skills and handle multiple priorities simultaneously
- Exhibit resourcefulness and thorough technical skills when troubleshooting; able to creatively solve new problems
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences / Information Technology / MIS / Mathematics, or its equivalent
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience creating dashboards/ visualizations, report design, development & testing
- Deep understanding of data visualization tools and BI platforms
- Proficient with database, data warehousing concepts and SQL
- Excellent Excel and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent project management skills, able to balance multiple priorities
- Python / other scripting language knowledge is a plus
- Thorough understanding of digital marketing and measurement strategy and techniques
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.