- 375 Hudson Street, New York, NY
Become a Creative at Digitas, a highly caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to make bold, award-winning advertising. We use data-driven insights to guide our work, but we also believe in a healthy dose of spirited storytelling as we strive to transform the marketing landscape. We’re looking for a Senior Copywriter who’s known for turning out unforgettable storytelling – someone who can consistently wow us and our clients with creativity, vision and eloquence. It’s not a small or easy task, but it’s a fun and rewarding one. If you think you’re up for it, read on.
What you’ll do:
There’s no “day to day” in your job because every day is a new medium, a new message and a new chance to make brilliant creative, but here are a few things you can be expected to deliver consistently.
- Remarkable leadership in bringing life to the concept, design and execution of groundbreaking campaigns through copy and storytelling for integrated cross-channel initiatives –including digital, broadcast and online advertising at scale
- Admirable management and mentorship –together with the Creative Director, you’ll evaluate copywriters and associates and inspire them to produce work even better than they thought possible
- A masterful ability to leverage and optimize relevant resources and ensure that projects stay on task & on brief
- A keen understanding of the needs, motivations and aspirations of your audiences, so that you can speak to them in the most effective, compelling and engaging way possible
We’re looking for a Senior Copywriter who is a powerhouse thinker, writer, communicator and inspirational leader, and of course a delight to work with, which usually includes:
- 5-7 years of strong work experience in a creative agency –and a killer book that highlights the amazing work you’ve done within broadcast and digital
- Mastery in developing copy and brand anthem storytelling for scaled cross-channel marketing initiatives across media, both online and off
- Energy, a sense of humor, and an open & curious mind (yes, these things really do matter)
- Communication skills that leave no room for questions or angst –you’re straightforward, you’re candid and, above all, you’re thoughtful & kind
- A willingness to travel as needed (hey, new places, new faces, new ideas –right?)
Got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
Digitas is an equal opportunity employer.
Digitas is the Connected Marketing agency, built on the principle that there are better ways for brands to connect with people. We leverage comprehensive data, technology, creative, media and strategy capabilities to deliverMedia-Fueled Creativity via connected Solutions that include Connected Campaigns, Social Marketing, Brand Experience, CRM & Loyalty, and Marketing Transformation.A Leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant forGlobal Marketing Agencies for six consecutive years, Digitas serves the world’s leading brands through a global network comprised of more than 4,000 employees across over 30 countries and 50 offices. For more information visitwww.digitas.com.