Associate Planner (Content)
- 375 Hudson Street, New York, NY
Zenith is The ROI Agency, we succeed when our clients succeed. We have a simple strategy: motivate our people, deliver great work, and delight our clients. Clients want to work with happy and motivated people. We have a superb Talent team, helping the agency recruit, develop and retain the industry's best talent. We're constantly striving to create a winning culture and we're delighted that 91% of our people would recommend us as a great place to work. We are single mindedly focused on delivering great work. We have a consistent track record of making our clients' communications more effective. Our goal is to achieve commercial marketing success. We don't set out to win awards but see them as a function of great work. Our greatest credential is our client list. Every day we work on challenging business and communication issues, in partnership with great client marketing teams. We are proud to have worked with many of our clients for 10 years or more and are equally proud of our new relationships. To learn more, visit www.zenithmedia.com
Our Associate role gives you the opportunity to work with the best in the media business. You’ll work with your team to create an experience that connects our clients’ brands with consumers.
What You'll Do
Planning teams develop strong relationships with the client to create and present recommendations about when and where advertising dollars should be spent.
As the Associate you will:
• Assist the Senior Media Associate in plan development. You will assist with gathering and analyzing market data to determine the client’s advertising placement needs.
• Assist the Senior Media Associate with plan stewardship and management. You will assist with monitoring and meeting deadlines and ensuring accuracy of plan implementation.
• Manage budgets, submit purchase authorizations, and resolve billing discrepancies.
• Run and analyze various reports using media systems and Microsoft Excel.
• You’ll work in one or more of the following media spaces: digital, mobile, print, broadcast (radio or TV), or out of home media (bus shelters, billboards, just to name a few).
WHO YOU ARE
• You have a Bachelor's degree, preferably with a concentration in advertising, marketing, business administration or communications preferred but not required.
• You thrive on a team, can meet tight deadlines, and can juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
• You are comfortable using Microsoft Excel and Power Point. You’ll use spreadsheets to perform math calculations and percentages to create understand data and create results.
• You want to work in a world of creativity. You have a basic understanding of consumer behavior and you want to spend your days influencing the way brands and consumers interact.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.