- 372 Hudson St, New York, NY 10014, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Moxie(www.moxieusa.com) is a modern marketing solutions agency that expertly leverages the value of channel, data, content and technology to help our clients grow with unprecedented pace. Founded in 2000, Moxie has over 400 talented employees in Atlanta, Los Angeles, New York and Pittsburgh and is a transformational component of Publicis Media. Moxie's client roster includes Verizon, The Coca-Cola Company, Porsche, Ainsworth Pet Nutrition, TGI Fridays, American Cancer Society, Home Shopping Network, Walmart and Delta Air Lines.
A Content Strategist who is equal parts storyteller and cultural arbitrator; generalist and specialist; traditionalist and technologist. You know how to lay out a story – from the cover to the reoccurring editorial features. But at the same time, you know what clever pun fits the moment, what headline will grab attention, and what GIF or video consumers will find interesting and shareable. You are a hacker of sorts, quickly unpacking and expanding a story when its catching fire and dangling relevant content stacks in front of audiences to drive brand chemistry across mobile, web, media, social, audio, voice/gesture, experiential and even digital products.
Moxie’s Content Strategy team is responsible for driving businesses forward with unexpected formats, purposeful data integrations, and serialized programming without losing the foundation that there is nothing better than a well-told story, from a brand or otherwise. You will work on a multi-agency team under the Publicis umbrella that creates award-winning work. You’ll be able to set social, digital, and content strategies in motion while partnering with a talented and diverse team to deliver and execute omnichannel marketing plans. Not to mention you’ll work on a variety of J.M. Smucker brands (think Milk-Bone, Rachael Ray Nutrish, Pup-Peroni, JIF, Uncrustables, Folgers, Café Bustelo). We need a partner who will lead the charge in making these brands relevant to the audience they’re trying to reach and deliver an inspiring and consistent brand experience.
Here’s the day-to-day:
- Authoring clear, concise content briefs that define the messages and consumer experiences for quarterly/monthly/in-the-moment content needs
- Concepting with the Creative team after briefings; providing additional materials on an ongoing basis to elevate the work (e.g., specs, ad unit options, content ideas, story inspiration, etc.)
- Supporting development of content strategies that define and reveal the stories our brands and partners will tell across multiple channels
- Ideating serialized, more efficient content programs, and orchestrating programs across touchpoints and the calendar year
- Building relationships with clients, presenting compelling narratives and selling in ideas that solve their challenges
- Fostering relationships with platform partners (e.g. MikMak, Giphy, YouTube, Twitter, Pinterest)
- Standing up and executing programs that activate influencers, content creators, and/or publisher partners
- Managing medium-sized projects from start to finish (e.g., social media campaigns, quarterly content, channel-specific campaigns)
- Surfacing real-time social trends, cultural opportunities to internal and client teams and partnering with clients on high-impact response opportunities
- Actively developing knowledge of specific channels such as email, website, mobile, audio, etc.
- Supporting senior leadership with discipline development by leading and creating POVs, assisting with team training, and creating thought-leadership
- 2-3+ years of experience as a content strategist, social strategist, journalist, copywriter, media planner, or another relevant role
- Agency experience is preferred with an understanding of other agency disciplines and ways of working
- Proven storytelling ability (show us, don’t tell us)
- Robust knowledge of paid media with a focus on creative best practices, targeting capabilities, formats, experiences, and specs
- Experience leading influencer marketing campaigns, whether directly or with a Network partner
- Can command the attention of a room
- CPG experience preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.