- 384 Northyards Boulevard NW, Atlanta, GA
Moxie(www.moxieusa.com) is a modern marketing solutions agency that expertly leverages the value of channel, data, content and technology to help our clients grow with unprecedented pace. Founded in 2000, Moxie has over 400 talented employees in Atlanta, Los Angeles, New York and Pittsburgh and is a transformational component of Publicis Media. Moxie's client roster includes Verizon, The Coca-Cola Company, Porsche, Ainsworth Pet Nutrition, TGI Fridays, American Cancer Society, Home Shopping Network, Walmart and Delta Air Lines.
The Junior Copywriter writes in multiple styles for brands while being versatile enough to cover various channels (tv, email,media, social, etc.) Eager to participate in concepting and collaborating. Should be completely awareof brand writing guidelines for their assigned clients.
- Assist Senior Copywriter and Copywriter on various projects
- Create error-free copy deliverables
- Create copy that meets brand standards
- Work with various disciplines to ensure on time delivery
- Contribute to concepting for clients
- Good presentation skills
- Takes constructive criticismCollaborative work ethic
- Experienced multi-taskerMicrosoft Office skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Writing OR Creative Portfolio School Certificate OR equivalent writing experience (non-degree is ok with us if you are awesome)
- 1+ years experience in an advertising or copywriting role
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.