Junior Art Director
- 384 Northyards Boulevard NW, Atlanta, GA
Moxie(www.moxieusa.com) is a modern marketing solutions agency that expertly leverages the value of channel, data, content and technology to help our clients grow with unprecedented pace. Founded in 2000, Moxie has over 400 talented employees in Atlanta, Los Angeles, New York and Pittsburgh and is a transformational component of Publicis Media. Moxie's client roster includes Verizon, The Coca-Cola Company, Porsche, Ainsworth Pet Nutrition, TGI Fridays, American Cancer Society, Home Shopping Network, Walmart and Delta Air Lines.
The Jr. Art Director is fluent in concepting and collaborating. They should be able to design in multiple programs and stylesfor brands while being versatile enough to cover various channels (web, apps, print, tv, email, media, social, etc.) Should own project initiatives. Should be completely aware of brand guidelines for their assigned clients. Should own look and feel for every project alongside leadership.
- Own the role of Art Director on multiple projectsat once
- Manage and mentor Senior Designers, Designers and Junior Designers
- Ensure quality of error-free design deliverables that ladder up to concept
- Ensure design meets brand standards
- Work with various disciplines to ensure on time delivery
- Concept at a high level for clients
- Great presentation skills
- Takes constructive criticism
- Collaborative work ethic
- Experienced multi-tasker
- Advanced Adobe Creative Suite program skills
- Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator required
- AfterEffects, HTML, HTML5, CSS nice to have
- Bachelor’s Degree in Design/Art Direction OR Creative Portfolio School Certificate OR equivalent art direction or design experience (non-degree is ok with us if you are awesome)
- At least 2+ years of experience in an advertising or in-house art direction/design role
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.