Associate Media Director, Search & eCommerce
- 2301 Rosecrans Avenue, El Segundo, CA
Spark Foundry is a global media agency that exists to bring HEAT – Higher Engagement, Affinity, and Transactions – to brands. By combining flawless media fundamentals with aggressive innovation, Spark inspires consumers to pay more attention; to care more about our clients’ brands; and to buy more products and services from them.
Balancing the nimble spirit of a startup with the powerhouse soul of Publicis Media, Spark Foundry delivers the best of both worlds to a client roster that spans some of the world’s best and most beloved brands and companies. We combine boutique-caliber insights and service with the buying clout and first-look access of a global leader, bringing the heat to challenger brands that want to act like giants, and to giant brands that want to act like challengers.
With a Millennial-friendly, bottom-up culture that celebrates diversity and aims for all voices to be heard, Spark has become a magnet for the industry’s best talent, with one of the best retention rates in the industry. And by applying a whole-person approach to professional and personal development, Spark develops a workforce that is well prepared for today’s challenges, and also poised to create meaningful careers in the years to come.
Because we know that heat arises the intersection of complementary forces, our professionals come from myriad disciplines and backgrounds: data, analytics, and insights; content and creative production; communications and strategy; finance and marketing; and sociology, psychology, and other liberal arts disciplines.
The Associate Director requires 5+ years of experience in Paid Search, with a strong focus on eCommerce, and has the ability to apply Paid Search and eCommerce knowledge/expertise into actionable insights and recommendations.
The Associate Director will partner with the eCommerce Manager to drive strategic eCommerce initiatives within the team, helping to develop innovative strategies to meet and exceed client business objectives, and lead tactical execution and optimization of programs. They will be responsible for optimizing, implementing, and analyzing paid eCommerce marketing activities.
- Apply Search Marketing to Brand-Building and Direct Response Initiatives
- Leverage in-depth knowledge of Amazon (AMS), Criteo, and other eCommerce platforms and tools
- Help develop and implement eCommerce campaigns across multiple eCommerce touchpoints
- Leverage eCommerce best-practices across all tactics
- Ensure campaign billings are up to date and all finance queries are followed up in a timely manner
- Analyze campaign performance against client KPIs and report on trends and insights to key stakeholders
- Continuously grow and develop skills by participating in ongoing training, workshops, etc.
- Provide support for any new business pitches as required
- Manage direct report(s), including day-to-day workflow and career development
- Candidates must be located near, or willing to relocate to, Los Angeles, Seattle, or Chicago. No relocation assistance will be provided.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years of Paid Search experience with strong focus on eCommerce
- In-depth activation and optimization experience with Amazon (AMS) and Criteo platforms
- Experience in both organic and paid media
- Experience with executing campaigns focused on driving online sales, optimizing to a ROAS
- Experience in applying search marketing to brand-building and direct response initiatives
- Experience with Amazon AAP/Display a plus
- Strong command of eCommerce platforms and tools such as AMS interface
- Knowledge of syndicated research tools (comScore, Kantar)
- Familiarity with third-party ad serving technologies
- Technically strong quantitative skills, including analytical abilities and math proficiency
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem solving abilities
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Polished presentations skills a must
- Ability to work successfully with teams on multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Desire to work in a constantly evolving industry, which constantly presents new and unique challenges
- Ability to sell ideas clearly and deliver value
- Self-driven to meet and exceed revenue and goals for our clients
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.