Negotiator, Digital Investment
- 375 Hudson Street, New York, NY
At Zenith we are dedicated to creating a sustainable advantage for our clients, providing them with a quantifiable return from their communications investment that outstrips their competitors. Our focus on ROI ensures that clients' budgets are invested, not simply spent. We believe the most important consideration for any campaign is a demonstrably effective outcome. We are committed to developing close partnerships with all our clients and to delivering a service that always exceeds expectations.
Above all, we know that ideas and imaginative solutions are vital to make our clients' brands stand out from the crowd; connecting with consumers in a striking and persuasive manner.
This position requires a highly motivated person to lead the day-to-day execution of a major television network. They will be activating digital/print strategic plan development and all aspects of implementation.
- Assist with planning and implementation for client accounts across digital and print
- Negotiate and vet plans with vendors including media costs, details on program, reporting capabilities, flighting etc
- Attend client meetings in attendance with Director, SVP and PM team when going through digital plan details
- Create dynamic presentations that effectively communicate to our clients
- Work with different teams/departments to execute a campaign – Meas Ops, Project Mgmt, 3rd party ad verification partners, creative agencies and planning/strategy agency
- Training/Support for Assistant Planners in billing, reporting, trafficking, analytics and research
- Assist in presentation of data, insights and media to clients
- Intimate knowledge of consumer habits & touchpoints, i.e. magazine, digital mobile, social, video
- Craft knowledgeable and relevant POVs that assess media opportunities and place appropriate value
- Manage Vendor Billing: insertion orders, monthly billing reports, discrepancy resolution, and reconciliations
- Assist supervisor in negotiation of Buys, Makegoods, Positioning, Value Add Negotiations
- Draw actionable insights based off syndicated data, i.e. competitive, consumer etc.
- i.e. Nielsen, Comscore, Strategy, TNS, adrelevance, Quantcast, and others
- Build relationships with sales reps to analyze value and applicability of media vehicles for client media plan
- Maintain a knowledge of all ad serving platforms across platform: Medialets, Vindico, DFA
- Prepare and deliver buying and or digital trafficking specs and guidelines
- Conquer Magazine Positioning Reports
- Continuously search for opportunities to be positive and to share the positive side to every situation
- Bachelor’s Degree; related internship experience strongly preferred
- 1-2 years of media buying/planning experience
- Must have strong analytical, research, and quantitative skills
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal skills, detail-orientation, follow-though skills
- Must be hard-working, resourceful and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills, formulas, v-lookup, conditional formats, pivot tables, etc.
- Working knowledge of SocialTools is required
- Experience with buying tools (Prisma, OX etc.. ) is preferred
- Experience with research tools such as Comscore and Nielsen preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.