Programmatic Supervisor - Apex Exchange
- 175 Bloor St E, Toronto, ON M4W 3R8, Canada
Apex Exchange is a Publicis Groupe agency focused on delivering unique opportunities to our clients via value based services.
Job Title: Programmatic Supervisor
The Programmatic Supervisor is a hard-working, analytical and dynamic digital media professional with client focus in mind. You are part of the next generation of data-driven optimization experts, making a lasting impression as we advance our programmatic activation offering.
As a Programmatic Supervisor, you are responsible for development of strategic programmatic recommendations for your book of business. Upon approval from the client, Programmatic Supervisor will also own development of their own campaigns across selected Demand Side Platforms. They will also be the primary contact regarding campaign optimizations, adjustments and progression and will be the owner of programmatic communication with their respective clients. You are responsible for ensuring proper execution and service levels are provided with best in class collaboration across multiple teams – both internal and external.
- Develop campaign strategy with the internal or external client teams
- Evaluate the best avenues and draw conclusions that are both data and marketing driven from client campaigns on a tactical level
- Provide advanced actionable insights and implement them so see campaign take shape
- Create programmatic campaigns within our demand side platforms
- Monitor campaign performance, optimize and communicate campaign traction to both internal and external clients
- Communicate campaign details and objectives as necessary, including KPI expectations
- Keep up with new and innovative programmatic technology trends; attend partner presentation to further programmatic knowledge.
- College or University degree required
- Experience activating campaigns in Demand Side Platforms – 4-5 years preferred.
- Experienced in uploading and troubleshoot creative assets
- Strong communicator/collaborator
- Well organized/diligent/detailed oriented
- Strong numerical and computer expertise
- Inquisitive, asks questions, out of the box thinker
Apex Exchange is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome and encourage applications from all interested parties. Accommodations are available, upon request, for all stages of the interview and employment process for those with a disability or medical need during any stage of the recruitment process. We thank all candidates for their interest in Apex Exchange however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted