Publicis Media - Sales Lead Germany Inventory Media and Digital Products (m/w/d) - Düsseldorf
- Toulouser Allee, Düsseldorf, Germany
APEX is the value based solutions division of Publicis Media and a distinct, next-generation global trading offer which identifies new ways to deliver value to clients. Our innovative approach via direct partnerships, principal investments and trading allows clients of all sizes to benefit from tailor made solutions that best fit their business needs. In today’s fragmented and fast-changing media world, new opportunities have arisen to offer clients significant opportunities to derive additional value whilst helping to drive our Publicis business forward.
- The APEX Sales Germany Lead must have an entrepreneurial approach and capability to craft sales stories around Inventory Media and Agency Guaranteed products (APEX Guaranteed). You will oversee the sales strategy of APEX activity across both Digital and Offline, with a direct responsibility for growth.
- You will work closely with the Agency leadership team to develop long-term strategies for clients (both existing and new), supporting them in positioning APEX as a key partner for client marketing goals. You will need to build strong relationships and establish clear lines of communications with agency teams, and ensure a seamless and integrated way of working.
- As client satisfaction is key for Publicis Media this role is about finding the right products and solutions for the client, making the advantages of APEX transparent and share the referring regulations transparently with them.
- Serving as the primary APEX Sales point of contact for agency partners and clients both internal and external, you will need a solid understanding of media trading. You will also partner closely with the Digital Platform in Germany that delivers Digital services across all Digital channels with a clear focus on Precision/Programmatic and the APEX Guaranteed teams.
- Your insight and understanding of Agency and Client requirements will help support the APEX Guaranteed Lead in developing new APEX Guaranteed opportunities and products, helping to build the overall APEX offering in Germany. In parallel you will help support the Media Negotiation Lead in leveraging APEX Inventory Media opportunities across all media channels, both online and offline.
- You must be a self-starter, and very goal orientated. This is an opportunity to lead the development of APEX solutions and products in Germany, establishing it as a core solution within Publicis Media’s strategic approach.
- Build and manage business plans, based on revenue target with strategic approach to satisfying/exceeding objectives
- Understand and effectively communicate the APEX (Inventory Media and APEX Guaranteed) value proposition, partnerships, and processes as related to the growth of current and prospective agency accounts
- Support and present agency media teams and/or clients as needed with APEX campaign requests in regards to the storyline
- Participate in forecasting and reporting exercises for executive management in-market and globally
- Maintain regular APEX campaign and revenue tracking, providing updates and insights to centralised global team
- Share learnings, processes, and products with regional and global APEX colleagues
- Long-term vision of building out the APEX business, inclusive of developing and managing talent without direct team responsibility
- Alignment with regional and global teams
- Ensure compliance across all internal and external transactions, subject to auditing
- Native German (native) and proficient in English reading and writing
- Bachelor’s Degree related to Advertising, Marketing and Economics or similar
- Proven track record in a Sales unit within the advertising industry
- Proven track record of top performance measured against business growth, revenue and other variables
- Having shown ability to form virtual teams without direct reporting lines, bringing teams and the respective members closer together by leading with empathy, enthusiasm and a strategic mindset
- Familiar with managing complexity
- 10+ years with increasing levels of responsibility within an agency or media company
- Ability to navigate complex client needs as well as internal agency dynamics
- Acknowledge and commit to comply with our internal procedures ensuring to prevent bribery and corruption
- High working comfort: Modern light-flooded office buildings and workplaces in the center of Dusseldorf with very good transport links
- Continuing education and career: Continuous education and training of our employees in the context of Publicis Learning as well as diverse career perspectives in one of the world's largest agency Networks
- Feel-Well: Free agency sports, drinks flat rate, fresh fruit and massages
- Home Office: State-of-the-art technologies enable location-independent and flexible work
- Real team spirit: High collegiality and fun at work as well as joint celebrations and events