- 35 West Wacker Drive, Chicago, IL
- Employees can work remotely
Spark Foundry is a global media agency that exists to bring HEAT – Higher Engagement, Affinity, and Transactions – to brands. By combining flawless media fundamentals with aggressive innovation, Spark inspires consumers to pay more attention; to care more about our clients’ brands; and to buy more products and services from them.
Balancing the nimble spirit of a startup with the powerhouse soul of Publicis Media, Spark Foundry delivers the best of both worlds to a client roster that spans some of the world’s best and most beloved brands and companies. We combine boutique-caliber insights and service with the buying clout and first-look access of a global leader, bringing the heat to challenger brands that want to act like giants, and to giant brands that want to act like challengers.
With a Millennial-friendly, bottom-up culture that celebrates diversity and aims for all voices to be heard, Spark has become a magnet for the industry’s best talent, with one of the best retention rates in the industry. And by applying a whole-person approach to professional and personal development, Spark develops a workforce that is well prepared for today’s challenges, and also poised to create meaningful careers in the years to come.
Because we know that heat arises the intersection of complementary forces, our professionals come from myriad disciplines and backgrounds: data, analytics, and insights; content and creative production; communications and strategy; finance and marketing; and sociology, psychology, and other liberal arts disciplines.
The eCommerce Manager is responsible for building and maintaining an effective and productive relationship with assigned client(s). The Manager will supervise a dedicated team in the creation, optimization, and execution of client’s eCommerce initiatives. This position requires a “hands-on” manager with astute attention to process and detail, who possesses the ability to apply this detailed knowledge to actionable insights and recommendations. Particularly as they relate to the client's retailer growth and acceleration strategy. The Manager must have a mastery of Amazon DSP (Display, OLV, OTT) and Amazon Search and or adeptness with other major retail media platforms (Walmart, Kroger, Target, etc.) display and online video ad offerings, and related tools.
This position is both strategic and tactical in scope and requires the ability to apply detailed eCommerce knowledge to actionable insights and recommendations. They will assist the Associate Media Director and Director in driving strategic success within the team as well as helping to develop innovative strategies to meet and exceed client business objectives.
• Direct and manage the daily workflow of all eCommerce campaigns, including proposal development, campaign activation & maintenance, and post-buy recaps
• Assist in overseeing the client's strategy and growth of Amazon DSP, Walmart Media Group (Walmart Connect), Kroger Precision Marketing and other Retail Media display, video (OLV), and search efforts.
• Become an eCommerce subject matter expert for internal and external stakeholders by staying ahead of eCommerce trends
• Partner with Associate Director to build end-to-end ecommerce strategy and plans for the client
• Collaborate with direct reports, colleagues, and peers across the organization to provide insight and recommendations
• Comfortable with ambiguity and quickly adjusts thinking and actions should the realities of a situation shift
• Drawing on previous experiences, uses a variety of approaches to identify client needs and exceeding their expectations
• Understands the complex cause and effect patterns that may underlie issues and/or opportunities and thinks beyond the obvious
• Identify patterns and trends that relate to a particular situation and uses that knowledge to come up with creative solutions
• Provides performance reporting against client goals with insights and optimization recommendations
• Develop budget and performance projections for testing new partners or technology
• Conduct monthly client billing audits
• Partner with Associate Director to develop processes for improved work flow within Spark and between agency partners and vendors
• Maintain stellar relationships with the vendor partners to further advance Spark as a preferred client partner
• Provide formal training to new team employees
• Work to master, identify, and communicate trends in search and in client industries
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in marketing, advertising, business or equivalent
• 3+ years of media management experience with an emphasis on eCommerce platforms
• 1+ years hands-on experience managing and optimizing buys
• Experience in applying display, video, and search to brand-building & direct response initiatives
• Strong analytics, organizational, and communication skills
• Previous leadership/management experience is preferred
• Experience with Amazon DSP (Display, OLV, OTT), Walmart Media Group (Display & OLV), Kroger Precision Marketing (Display, OLV, OTT), and AMS
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively with diverse groups
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel and PowerPoint as well as other equivalent programs and as appropriate specific industry tools and technology
• A proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects effectively and work well under pressure to deliver high-quality work within tight deadlines
• Exceptional critical thinking and problem-solving abilities with the ability to think unconventionally in proposing solutions
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.