Programmatic and Social Account Manager
- Anson Rd, Singapore
About Publicis Media:
Publicis Media is one of the four solutions hubs of Publicis Groupe ([Euronext Paris FR0000130577, CAC 40], alongside Publicis Communications, Publicis Sapient and Publicis Healthcare. Led by Steve King, CEO, Publicis Media is comprised of Starcom, Zenith, DigitasLBi, Spark Foundry, Blue 449 and Performics, powered by digital-first, data-driven global practices that together deliver client value and business transformation. Publicis Media is committed to helping its clients navigate the modern media landscape and is present in more than 100 countries with over 23,500 employees worldwide.
GSK is one of the most significant global new business wins in Publicis Media history. They chose us because they saw a model that was fit for their future. To deliver, we have built a new model for them called platformGSK. This unit brings three unique assets that will power their transformation:
- Connected Experts: talent from across our organization with expertise in pharma, consumer strategy, digital business transformation and more, working together in a modern agency network
- Centralized Data: empowering single source truth through the creation of a Global Data Hub which efficiently leverages our expert resource in India
- Global Technology: a powerful end-to-end marketing platform through Publicis PeopleCloud to drive more profitable growth for GSK
The Programmatic and Social Account Manager owns the strategic planning and implementation for his/her assigned brand. This position is both strategic and tactical in scope, requiring the Programmatic and Social Account Manager to independently generate strategic insights for the campaigns in his/her portfolio and implement campaigns with the support of Campaign Specialists. This is a regional role in-charge of SEA, HK and TW.
Working with the Regional Delivery Team (RDT), Global Distributed Delivery (GDD) and Agency Client teams, you will be responsible for responding to briefs in a timely and efficient manner, providing detailed rationales and media plans, ensuring the correct setup and implementation, and providing direction and management to the Campaign Specialists.
The Programmatic and Social Account Manager acts as the vertical expert specializing on programmatic and social digital channels. This role requires deep understanding of the product and latest innovations and within the area of expertise. He/She will be responsible for the articulation of the recommended strategies, best practices and guidelines, and providing opportunities for innovation.
The ideal candidate will have prior online trafficking and campaign management experience, strong analytical and communicationskills, and prior experience with bid management platforms and active campaign optimization.
- Act as primary liaison between platformGSK regional hub and local Agency account teams
- Work with the Regional Delivery Team (RDT) and local platformGSK account teams to establish relationships with the key Client stakeholders responsible for digital initiatives and play the role of a trusted product and platform expert
- Attend monthly WIP calls and QBRs with the Client and Agency account teams.
Delivery and Expertise
- Work with Campaign Specialists to manage end-to-end execution of programmatic buys: understand business objectives and provide strategic recommendations as well as campaign set up, QA, analysis, and optimization.
- Respond to media RFPs and create new media proposals for assigned brands - effectively communicating digital strategies and rational for tactical approaches for each campaign.
- Responsible for the success of campaigns through management and optimization of media buying to meet media metrics /business goals.
- Proactively monitor and track performance across all campaigns and regularly review campaign performance with his/her unit
- Bring to the team an in-depth knowledge of their vertical expertise; cross-train and ensure working knowledge of all the other areas of digital
- Partner with Analytics team on campaign measurement reporting and insights generation
- Provide regular insights to Agency account teams detailing performance, campaign optimizations, and new opportunities and manage monthly bill/pay and spend reporting in coordination with Analyst
- Participate in regular knowledge sharing sessions to provide content, discuss learnings and propose new strategies for optimizing and enhancing campaign performance.
- Develop vertical-specific thought leadership both internally and externally to help position platformGSK as a leader in the digital media and ad technology spaces.
- Work closely with media partners in developing, articulating and onboarding GSK brands to innovative projects and Alphas/Betas and position the brand as a leader within the space
- Ensures that his/her Campaign Specialist team is fully trained on all aspects of campaign implementation, QA, reporting and insights generation.
- Mentor Campaign Specialist in terms of Client servicing – soft skills, verbal and communication skills.
To be a successful candidate, you will be/have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Preference to Economics, Finance, Mathematics, Business or other quantitative concentration
- 3+ years of integrated experience, hands-on and in digital media account management capacity, managing Search, Display, Video, Social and/or Mobile Programmatic Media Buying-preferably in with a leading digital agency, ad tech or network
- Solid understanding of programmatic buying technologies including DSP, Ad Networks and Ad Exchanges, Ad Serving, 3rd party Measurement and Verification, Creative Platforms.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; comfortable in a consultative, client-facing environment
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a cross-functional and cross-cultural team
- Ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in growing, managing and inspiring internal teams; strong leadership and organizational skills