- Northyards Blvd NW, Atlanta, GA, USA
Moxie (www.moxieusa.com) is a modern marketing solutions agency that expertly leverages the value of channel, data, content and technology to help our clients grow with unprecedented pace. Founded in 2000, Moxie has over 400 talented employees in Atlanta, Los Angeles, New York and Pittsburgh and is a transformational component of Publicis Media. Moxie's client roster includes Verizon, The Coca-Cola Company, Porsche, Ainsworth Pet Nutrition, TGI Fridays, American Cancer Society, Home Shopping Network, Walmart and Delta Air Lines.
Are you the go-to person? Do people come to you when they need to answer the tough questions? Have your SQL skills been referred to as “Magic”?
If so, this is the job for you!
The Lead Analyst will work with one of the agency’s most innovative clients to answer strategic questions with data. This high visibility role provides the opportunity to be deeply integrated into the client’s business and support projects that directly impact the bottom line.
Moxie’s DecisionIQ products have positioned the agency as the leader in the analytics practice, and the Lead Analyst will be a vital member of this 40+ person Intelligence team.
- Client/Account facing LEADER representing marketing analytics and data driven strategy recommendations
- Connector within the Moxie organization as well as within client organizations; Opportunity seeker
- Responsible for driving the structure and utilization of Marketing Analytics tools and services to meet client strategic deliverables (ie: customer profiling, dynamic algorithmic marketing)
- Storytelling and communication of data findings Dashboard design
• Bachelor’s degree
• 5-7 years of digital marketing experience primarily focused on strategic planning and analysis
• Experience with Programmatic Media
• Experience with Website Analytics Software (Google Analytics, WebTrends, Adobe Analytics)
• Experience with Social Media Platforms
• Highly skilled in querying languages (SQL, Boolean, Python)
• Tableau dashboard visualization skills
• Strong presentation skills
• Detail oriented while keeping sight of bigger picture/trends, intellectually curious
• Must be a self-starter, with strong planning and organizational skills and the ability to work with minimal direction
• Excellent communication, management and time prioritization skills
• Work autonomously to drive best practice adoption across a wide variety of clients and verticals
• Able to think about both practical and visionary uses of available data
• Deep understanding of marketing, advertising, and customer profiling
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.