Senior Client Leadership Partner
- Wood Ln, London W12, UK
Digitas is where connected experiences bring brands to life.
Like the unicorn, Digitas is a rare beast, with strategy, technology, data, creativity and media under one roof. We believe in a different approach to designing experiences for brands.
The future lies in combining the memorability of brand thinking with the empathy of design thinking, as we believe brands should strive to create Total Brand Experience. We create connected experiences through our capabilities in - Experience Consulting, Platforms & Products, Precision Media and CRM, Comms & Content.
We have a different way of working to most agencies, casting is a strategic deliverable, and we build multidisciplinary teams fluent in marketing and technology. We have a process for designed collaboration and we solve problems through making.
Digitas operates in 42 offices in 27 countries and is expanding rapidly with 3500+ employees and is part of the Publicis Groupe.
You are one of the most senior and respected individuals within the agency. You are responsible for undertaking an important client facing and commercial role. You are responsible for running your own portfolio and meeting revenue and margin targets as well as leading the vision with the portfolio management team. You are an ambassador for the Digitas brand and a major contributor in helping shape the culture of the teams that work in the agency. With our clients your role is helping them understand how digital can help create competitive advantage for the business. Specifically you will take responsibility for client satisfaction, quality of service and making sure that all the work we do for our clients is delivered on time and on budget.
- Proven digital experience in development of Platforms and Products. And demonstrable understanding of Data, Customer Engagement and Media to support lateral growth across client portfolio
- Ability to establish senior client relationships (C level)
- Experience in creating & managing a variety of digital activity, from communications campaigns to mobile & web development projects
- Experience in writing strategic proposals in answer to client briefs to help define strategic roadmaps or transformation activity
- Appreciation of data and how insight can be used to help drive our clients’ businesses, particularly in driving and demonstrating effectiveness
- Ability to take on commercial management of an account
- Ability to coach and mentor talent within your portfolio
- Naturally inquisitive
- Clear, engaging communicator
- Customer focused
- Ability to predict and solve problems
- 'Can do/Will do’ attitude
Please note that DigitasLBi is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation or gender identity.