Sr. Analyst, Analytics
- 375 Hudson Street, New York, NY
At Zenith we are dedicated to creating a sustainable advantage for our clients, providing them with a quantifiable return from their communications investment that outstrips their competitors. Our focus on ROI ensures that clients' budgets are invested, not simply spent. We believe the most important consideration for any campaign is a demonstrably effective outcome. We are committed to developing close partnerships with all our clients and to delivering a service that always exceeds expectations.
Above all, we know that ideas and imaginative solutions are vital to make our clients' brands stand out from the crowd; connecting with consumers in a striking and persuasive manner.
The Analysts form the foundation of the Analytics team, pulling and arranging data from a multitude of sources to feed business-improving insights and putting it all together into presentations that bring the story home to our clients.
Like Analysts, Senior Analysts pull and arrange data, but also play a pivotal role in mentoring Analysts. As more experienced analysts and project managers, Senior Analysts also mentor Analysts in best practices for working with data, communicating with internal teams, and designing basic data strategies on the campaign level. Senior Analysts work closely with a Manager to help execute the broader vision for the account.
What does a successful Senior Analyst look like?
We don’t all look the same, and we don’t expect you to, either. But a successful Senior Analyst should share our passion for emerging tech and media, bring a data-driven approach to decision-making, determine a point of view and shares it in a positive way, gear up for a challenge, and always crave to learn more and improve. Having prior experience in media analytics, especially digital media is highly desired.
- Minimum 2+ years of relevant experience
- Strong understanding of digital media strategy and execution
- Extensive experience working with Microsoft Office (PPT, Excel, Word)
- Knowledge with the following ad technologies, DCM (Campaign Manager), Google Analytics, Tableau, SQL
- Knowledge of broad range of online advertising media channels from Search, Display Banners, Email, Contextual, Social, CRM
- Ability to derive insight from observation which aligns with campaign objectives
- Ability to communicate complex ideas to internal clients
- Demonstrated strong project management skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.